The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Sweden!

markustenghamn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 1, 2015
Sweden
Hey everyone!

I'm Markus, an entrepreneur and programmer. I am mostly self taught from when I started my first ecommerce site at the age of 14. Since then I have started and shut down several companies learning most of what I know from interesting projects I either do on my own or as a freelancer for people and companies.

Currently I am working hard to make my new company, Anveto.com, succeed. I started Anveto to truly follow my dreams where I will have a steady platform to experiment and create anything I can think of. Anveto is mainly an analytics, monitoring and prediction platform currently focused on websites as it is in its early access phase but it will soon come to mobile platforms and brick and mortar businesses as well. I believe that 2015 will truly be my year!

I have also made several apps for IOS, Android and WP7. I maintain a few plugins over at wordpress.org and I am currently part of another startup called Changr (changrapp.com). I always feel like I have way too many great ideas and not enough time or money to execute all of them right now.

I hope that joining the forums will help me succeed and I hope that I can contribute with things that I have learned from my own experience!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
What's up? I'm from sweden too and would like to get into IOS app development though I have zero experience, it seems like an easy market to give value especially for a young guy like me who doesn't know how to start a legit business. What I've figured out that's most important to your success is your mindset so that's all I'm doing right now, getting in the right headspace so I can execute most efficiently and see opportunities while cutting the bullshit from others but more importantly my own bullshit. Also I think spending time on this forum will be crucial to my success because I need to be around like-minded people that keep me motivated and I can model while getting inspired by success stories.

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Your projects sound very interesting. It sounds like you have a lot to contribute, and I'm quite interested in hearing updates from your endeavors.

I also checked out your websites. Beautiful design. Hopefully there will be more pages and functionality to come in the future.

Welcome to the forum.

markustenghamn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 1, 2015
Sweden
Thanks everyone and thanks for checking out the sites! I will make sure to post some kind of update once things start rolling :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...