The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from London

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Hello all - I joined her after stumbling on MJ's book and devouring it. I have some experience as an entrepreneur and read 2-3 business focused books a month - Fastlane really stood out, especially the latter parts once it really got into Fastlane thinking.

A bit of background:
  • I spent 10 years in the corporate world in London and Hong Kong where I achieved a reasonable level of financial success
  • I started investing in stocks & shares 15 yrs ago as a teenager, overall I've been successful but the Fastlane book highlighted that I have been playing with small numbers (five figures as opposed to six, seven or eight)
  • I left the corporate world 3 yrs ago and after 18 months of trying to work out which business to start and how to do it, I got into a high demand / low supply niche in inner London real estate which I have built a small business in that's largely automated now (I work on it maybe 8-12 hours a week on average now) and cashflows nicely

Real estate is great and it's nice to control a few assets that give off great cashflow, but now I'm focusing on building my next business in something more internationally scalable (and less dependent on people). I have no idea what it will be except it has to be truly Fastlane and I'm giving myself 5 years to reach an 8 figure cash (or equivalent cashflow) target.

I look forward to reading & contributing to the forum!

NS

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

freedomfighter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 4, 2013
UK
Hey NS,

Nice to see a fellow brit on here!, looks like your well on route to fastlane already! keep it up and all the best mate :)

britnidanielle

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Aug 24, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey N.S., Welcome!

I love London, hope to be back there next summer!

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Thanks for the warm welcome both:)

freedomfighter I've started on the path but have a long way to go, the book has been a real eye opener as to whats possible & the irrefutable mathematical laws

britnidanielle glad to hear from a fellow lover of London

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...