The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Houston

thejanitor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Sep 25, 2012
Ben here, I stumbled upon this forum via Tapatalk and I'm sorry to say I have not read MJ's book. However, it is now on my to do list! I had scanned the forum for a few days and noticed nothing but positivity and success, so why not join?!

I am the cofounder and CTO of a web hosting and development business. We offer high tech affordable VPS solutions, web and app development, and a few other Internet related services.

I hope to get my founding partner on here as well and I hope to have many great conversations with everyone here.

Oh, and you may find me "thejanitor" on a variety of other forums. The name was coined after cleaning up a network of affiliate sites and getting them on the road to success. The name just stuck! Anyways, see y'all around!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Welcome! what part of town are you in?

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Lol I LIKE the forum name.

Yes for sure reading MJ's book is WELL worth the time to do it.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Welcome,

Don't worry you will fit right in, this forum is all about cleaning up the garbage and it seems you sir, seem well suited for such endeavors

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Inside of 610 huh. I always wanted to live in the loop, but the girlfriend wanted to be a realtor in The Woodlands. Honestly I can't complain here though. I really do love this suburb, very high class area. I live right in the front of The Woodlands on Six Pines and can jet down to downtown in 20 mins.

thejanitor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Sep 25, 2012
Inside of 610 huh. I always wanted to live in the loop, but the girlfriend wanted to be a realtor in The Woodlands. Honestly I can't complain here though. I really do love this suburb, very high class area. I live right in the front of The Woodlands on Six Pines and can jet down to downtown in 20 mins.

I love The Woodlands! I could eat at Hubbel and Hudson everyday! Haha

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I love The Woodlands! I could eat at Hubbel and Hudson everyday! Haha

When I am grilling out I ALWAYS go to their market. The parking situation down there is kind of shitty though. I never remember to get the ticket validated and it is just worth $5 just to not have to go back LOL. I can and have walked there from my apartment, takes about 7-8 mins.

I really need to slow down the eating out. I just found out that I could finance a brand new S550 for the amount of money I spend eating out in a month. That to me is ridiculous. I think I am going to go on nutrisystem or something to give me some structure. LOL

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...