The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Belgium!

lamberreke

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 5, 2014
Belgium
Hi y'all,

I am a 27 years old, Belgian, semi-entrepreneur looking to become a fastlane entrepreneur starting today! Semi-entrepreneur you say? Two years ago, I started a small consultancy company offering services to additive manufacturing companies. Basically I had on average 3 people partially working at two different clients. Nevertheless I never took the full leap of faith into full entrepreneurship and kept my full time job at a multinational in parallel. I just never felt comfortable to take the risk to drop my safe "good job"... today the business is almost dead.

The new plan. Come up with a new idea and sell it. No more consultancy stuff, but a focus on product development and thereby taking time consumption out of the money making equation. I have a couple of draft ideas and want to use the inspiration and motivation coming from this forum, as a boost for my new business.

Looking forward to connect with everyone of you and feel the entrepreneurial energy!
Chrs, lamberreke!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thoelk

Artificial Psycho
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 18, 2014
Belgium
Hey

Welcome to the forum Lamberreke, great to see a fellow belgian fastlaner here! :)
Enjoy the community!

Mike TG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
850%
Jul 17, 2013
@lamberreke Enchante et bienvenue! I guess I should see if you are from the north or the south before trying out some of my rusty French. I was in Bruxelles for the Weekend of Beer in 2009. Fantastic time!

This is a great place to feel the entrepreneurial energy. We really have some great people on this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn a ton.

Mike TG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
850%
Jul 17, 2013
Waffles.... This is making me miss it. And the beer monks! Now that is a religion. Lol That is by far my favorite city in Europe.

Sorry @lamberreke, we aren't trying to high jack your intro into a Belgium beer and waffle celebration. Haha

lamberreke

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 5, 2014
Belgium
Thanks for aallll your amazing welcoming words!

I fully agree with the beer part, although it has its consequences. Currently I am at day 4 of a completely sober month :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...