The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Atlanta, GA

dominator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 21, 2014
Hello, I read the MFL book a couple of years ago. (Changed my view on life.)

I have been lurking on and off for a couple of years also.

I have started a lot of businesses that could've been successful had I not quit when it got hard. I wanted money fast and a lot of it. What I got was good lessons, now that I look back.

I am now a housewife and mother of a toddler and infant baby. I decided that this is the best time to learn and build a business.

I've tried a lot of things, met a lot of good and bad people. Held about 10 low end jobs.

I've had about a year and a half off from work. But it's been mostly taking care of my kids and husband. (A lot of being lazy. sick, and watching TV.)

So now I am learning everything I can about business until I find a market with needs so that I can apply old and new skills to.

Thanks MJ, for the book, this community, and a slap in the face.

Nicole.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...