The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello 18 y/o from Skopje, Macedonia

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
Hello guys! Been lurking around this forum for some time now. As the title says I'm an eighteen year old living in Skopje, Macedonia and I'm about to finish high school. Most of you probably don't even know where is Macedonia. It's located in the center of the Balkan, poor country, 300$ average monthly salary.

Anyway currently I'm a freelancer, started about one month ago and earned my first 100$. I'm yet to start a business as there are almost zero opportunities in my country. Hopefully this community will inspire me to start my first business venture.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, English is not my native language.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Travis.I

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 11, 2014
Washington, US
Well, you write English fairly well.

If you work smart and make things work efficiently with the right build-up, you could be the millionaire of your area.

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
Well, you write English fairly well.

If you work smart and make things work efficiently with the right build-up, you could be the millionaire of your area.

There are millionaires in my area, but most of them are criminals who have ties with the government, etc.

Alexsl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 18, 2015
I've seen some Internet Marketers from Macedonia earning a pretty nice income. I personaly dont like freelancing and look for a more passive income source. Read The Millionaire Fastlane if you can. Good Luck!

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
I've seen some Internet Marketers from Macedonia earning a pretty nice income. I personaly dont like freelancing and look for a more passive income source. Read The Millionaire Fastlane if you can. Good Luck!

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . About the freelancing thing, It's just a part time gig at the moment until I raise some funds and start looking for something more serious.

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
Skopje, Macedonia? I'm from Struga :)

Albanian or Macedonian? Doesn't matter, I'm Albanian.

There is impeccable opportunity in the country. You just need some grease-payments made for proper business, as is the case with the majority of 3rd world countries.

People make 300$ a month average there- can you imagine the opportunity that presents for you? You are, in some sense- living IN A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE MAKE AS MUCH AS THEY DO IN- INDIA, THE PHILIPPIANS AND PAKISTAN. I could be wrong with my numbers a little but you understand the point.

ANY/ALL Opportunities existent in those countries apply to you as well!

I wish to see something more than just "freelancing" on your to-do list. Possibly one that leverages heavily on the cheap/immeasurably smart labor market.

(Students learn Algebra/Geometry in friggen 3rd grade...in the USA people learn that YEARS LATER...just a small example.)...Show me a student who doesn't earn all A's and you have shown me only a student part of 5% of the educated. Hence...very hard working/persevering people- stuck in a country with corruption and no opportunities due to such lack of foreign investment.

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
Skopje, Macedonia? I'm from Struga :)

Albanian or Macedonian? Doesn't matter, I'm Albanian.

There is impeccable opportunity in the country. You just need some grease-payments made for proper business, as is the case with the majority of 3rd world countries.

People make 300$ a month average there- can you imagine the opportunity that presents for you? You are, in some sense- living IN A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE MAKE AS MUCH AS THEY DO IN- INDIA, THE PHILIPPIANS AND PAKISTAN. I could be wrong with my numbers a little but you understand the point.

ANY/ALL Opportunities existent in those countries apply to you as well!

I wish to see something more than just "freelancing" on your to-do list. Possibly one that leverages heavily on the cheap/immeasurably smart labor market.

(Students learn Algebra/Geometry in friggen 3rd grade...in the USA people learn that YEARS LATER...just a small example.)...Show me a student who doesn't earn all A's and you have shown me only a student part of 5% of the educated. Hence...very hard working/persevering people- stuck in a country with corruption and no opportunities due to such lack of foreign investment.

I'm Macedonian, living in area that is mostly populated with Albanians. :)

I agree with everything you said not only the education. Macedonia is good place for foreign investors because they are released from paying tax on land, workers, they can buy land for really cheap price and other benefits they get from the government. Small business' are driving force of every economy, here you get tons of laws, regulations and rules that won't let small business' expand and grow.

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
During the Yugoslavic republic, you understand that Yugoslavia one of the top nations in the world, in some sense. There were more things manufactured there than in 80% of Europe, Africa and South America?

You sit in gold. It just takes someone to realize that, and than to extrapolate on such a justification to bring themselves true profitability- "a company, that becomes a nations necessity."

Make one a necessity, privately, and you can make a great deal of the 1% scorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arliNd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 27, 2015
There are lots of guys from MKD who are earning good money with affiliate marketing.
I'd advise you to start affiliate marketing, start reading everything you can about it on forums (BHW is a good place), find guys from your country who are succesful with affiliate marketing (or trying to) and if you take action consistently, fail fast, work smart+hard in non-retarded projects then in a year or two you'll probably have enough $$ to jump in a fastlane project.

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
There are lots of guys from MKD who are earning good money with affiliate marketing.
I'd advise you to start affiliate marketing, start reading everything you can about it on forums (BHW is a good place), find guys from your country who are succesful with affiliate marketing (or trying to) and if you take action consistently, fail fast, work smart+hard in non-retarded projects then in a year or two you'll probably have enough $$ to jump in a fastlane project.

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it and will definitely consider!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...