The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having doubts and 2nd thoughts :/ should I continue??

Anything related to matters of the mind

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
Yes @M&A , you are right. All of you guys are right. The Twitter/Instagram/Facebook page looks a lot like a travel bloggers page. I suppose I did that to establish a following and not really knowing what to post (consistently). I'm fairly new to the social media marketing scene.As for my page, I had an all black layout prior to this template, but it didn't seem to look right. I am always learning and new mistakes always arise. It's not going to be perfect yet, but one day it will be exactly where I want it to be. Again all advice is greatly appreciated

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Good on you for taking action and putting yourself out there.

But you need to solve Step 1.

What about your current service is truly and honestly BETTER than what people can find elsewhere? Bio asked a great question and you had difficulty answering it. $10,000, Miami, 2 weeks. If $10,000 is too low for what you provide, that's okay, but I fear that you might not know your market as well as you think.

Don't make assumptions. Go out there and meet people who need something similar to what you can offer. If their needs are different, adjust your offer to what they need. It's about them, not you or your ability to provide. You should be able to provide regardless.

In this case, you should solve Step 2 (find the people), then create the solution to Step 1 (solve their needs better than anyone else). This is a decent place to start, but you desire to hit the high end. Go network with the high end. Meet them in person! You're in NYC, you should know where the wealthy party and you should know how to get in! Have you ever been a club promoter, a bartender, or a bouncer? If you have, you should know these things! If you haven't, go be a promoter or a bouncer or a bartender.

Not dissin your action, man, I'm just saying that you need to go a little further before you attempt to provide something like this.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
is this a frowned upon/fake kind of industry?
All the questions you're asking us can't be answered by us, because we haven't tried to start a luxury concierge business yet. The only answers you'll get are the answers you create by succeeding/failing.

Just start trying to sell people something. Find someone you think would be interested, get them on the phone, and ask them what's up. If you can get their $ for your services, you've got something. If not, tweak and try again, and again, and again. You can do this within 24 hours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.