The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having doubts and 2nd thoughts :/ should I continue??

Anything related to matters of the mind

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
is this a frowned upon/fake kind of industry?
All the questions you're asking us can't be answered by us, because we haven't tried to start a luxury concierge business yet. The only answers you'll get are the answers you create by succeeding/failing.

Just start trying to sell people something. Find someone you think would be interested, get them on the phone, and ask them what's up. If you can get their $ for your services, you've got something. If not, tweak and try again, and again, and again. You can do this within 24 hours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
@The-J I did what I could (just off the top of my head) with the limited amount of info that was provided. Assuming Bio plus a significant other, 10k for 2 weeks is manageable yet tight; Honestly, it would probably not be in his favor to use my services. As for the nightlife industry in NYC, I've been around it for many years and am pretty well connected. I can get into almost any venue or party with just one maybe two phone calls, but thats a whole other topic. Plus, I'm not too sure these people partying out at the clubs are my clients either. Promoters and the party people alike. I've tried.

All of your opinions and viewpoints inspired me to look at some new perspectives, not just for my best interest. I honestly do care about the people I wish to cater to, I want these people to enjoy themselves and have a good time. I will be creating pre-scripted packages, a fully customizable trip with a foundation provided by me. That, I think is my selling tactic. Inspire them with this package along with their budget, the foundation, and together we customize it from there

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
As for the nightlife industry in NYC, I've been around it for many years and am pretty well connected. I can get into almost any venue or party with just one maybe two phone calls, but thats a whole other topic. Plus, I'm not too sure these people partying out at the clubs are my clients either. Promoters and the party people alike. I've tried.

You seem to be looking for a client to fit your offer. You should be looking for an offer to fit your client.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.