The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you given up on the fastlane?

jhlee03555

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 19, 2023
For 5 years now, I have dreamed of becoming a multi millionaire and living in freedom. Once, I learned about entrepreneurship but it sounded too complex and difficult. Unfortunately, I didn't taken action since because of half-hearted commitments and fear of uncertainty. Soon, I gave up and my goals turned toward getting a high-paying job. Then, I read the Millionaire's Fastlane and it gave me the courage to pursue the entrepreneur route once more. Now, I am committed to take the fastlane and manifest freedom for myself and my family. I hope this forum will help me reach my dreams faster.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
For 5 years now, I have dreamed of becoming a multi millionaire and living in freedom. Once, I learned about entrepreneurship but it sounded too complex and difficult. Unfortunately, I didn't taken action since because of half-hearted commitments and fear of uncertainty. Soon, I gave up and my goals turned toward getting a high-paying job. Then, I read the Millionaire's Fastlane and it gave me the courage to pursue the entrepreneur route once more. Now, I am committed to take the fastlane and manifest freedom for myself and my family. I hope this forum will help me reach my dreams faster.

People from all walks of life have gone fastlane through all sorts of paths.

Getting a high-paying job and then creating a business in the industry (or taking your experience and branching out into another) is one such way.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hell no beach.

10+ years into this shit, still not built a fastlane business, but still trying in the background :D

Quitting is not an option, this is my life. We'll keep trying, and trying and trying and trying and trying and trying... until I f*cking make it work.

Luckily each try gives me new lessons I can take with me to the next venture, so I'm getting closer and closer after each try.

charlemagne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 28, 2023
No, but I have learned to identify the part of learning curves (and all the emotions, negative self talk, and uncertainty that come with it) that cause me to quit. I have recently been learning web design, for a multitude of reasons. My dad hired me this summer to essentially rebrand his business (I have never done this). It has been 4 days of, no joke, 7-8 hours a day learning. I have split that time fairly evenly between a web-design freelance course that tackles all the solving businesses issues (seo, google ads, prospecting, sales pitches, etc.), a Udemy course on Webflow, Figma, design, and a book on sales-funnels. This influx of information is overwhelming, and I just yesterday realized that this is typically the part where I would quit.

Given the allure of legitimate profits, I am pushing through the barrier of bad thoughts and emotions. This realization of my quick breaking point is extremely important. Typically this is where I would give up, say webdesign dosen't work, and go watch Iman Gadzhi and Alex Hormozi on youtube to action-fake. This time around I am forced to push through and figure it out. And I will.

I guess to answer the question better. I want to give up all the time. But then I push through. I identify the reasons why I am quitting or action-faking, and restructure my self-talk/momentary beliefs to let my monkey body do. Once put, Ralph Emerson Waldo, "Do the thing, and you shall have the power, but they who do not the thing have not the power." If you boil it down to do the thing, you must push through, or you are in denial. The first step is clear, everything is a trade-off, and you mustn't give up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...