The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Germany!

esdornas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am really excited to write my first post here! I am just halfway trough the book and wanted to check out the forum. I am really impressed by the amount of active users and the amount of advice that is to find here. I hope we will have some exciting talks in the future.

I am from Germany and will finish my master studies (now a business degree, I own a bachelor in political science) in the next couple of months. I am searching a way to make a good living and to live in a way to make the most of my time and life. After doing several internships in bigger companies, I know that spending my life that way will not work for me. I need my independence and I totally dislike the amount of energy that gets lost in huge corporations (due to meetings, talking and explaining to a couple of bosses, ...). I know there most be some other ways and I am just starting to explore them :coolgleamA:

I was thinking to start a business with some friends from university and that is still an option I consider. But after reading the Fastlane, Four Hour Work Week, One simple Idea and some other things, I am eager to try some more stuff to earn money.

At the moment, I am brainstorming about a lot of different ideas: starting a consultant service online, starting an online shop for some products I think are suitable or writing an e-book. I havent put the first two into action cause I still have to figure out some legal stuff here in Germany and I dont want to get sued and go broke with my first project ;-) The second idea just popped into my mind under the shower, I have a topic that would work and it looks like there is nothing similar on the market right now. But still, just brainstorming that stuff in the moment.

Really looking forward to be a member of the forum!

Cheers
esdornas

By the way, any guy from Germany or especially East Germany: would be cool to hear from you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...