The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

God is My CEO

Banthaman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 15, 2008
Earth... yes that is specific
I pretty much just started this book I'm on chapter 2 and so far it is awesome. I would like to say this book is not just for Christians and has IMO fundamentally sound business principles for business success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
I am a bit confused. If it is not only for Christians then why doesn't your title of your book reflect that? That seems a bit misleading and frankly you will lose sales.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I am a bit confused. If it is not only for Christians then why doesn't your title of your book reflect that? That seems a bit misleading and frankly you will lose sales.

God doesn't equal Christian. Not to about 2/3 of the Earth's population anyways.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
I have picked this book up a couple times while in Barnes and Nobles recently and read through a few pages, I agree that it seems like a good read for those who want to learn more about efficient and ethical business practices.

Banthaman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 15, 2008
Earth... yes that is specific
Having the title of God is My CEO implies religious reference laced throughout the book which it has. However, it is simply implying Christian ethical practice to business. This is also his targeted audience but I'm just saying it doesn't have to only apply to Christians in business.

For example: Mohandas Gandhi once said, "A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."

While I’m no Hindu, I agree and support the principle position of this statement. As such I would also apply it to my business principles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.