The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be back

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
After a long disappearance from the forums due to some personal & health problems that made my life horribly miserable, I'm glad to say that I'm back on track, and even though the problems aren't 100% gone, it feels a lot better than a couple of months ago when I was so depressed and spent my days indulging in self-pity, now I'm motivated more than ever to get back on track financially & career-wise and be more present on the forums to help me achieve my goals & dreams.

Thank you all again for making this place as special as it is, and there's no doubt in my mind that with the help of this forum & support of our family and friends we can achieve our goals and live the life we dream about!

Here's a thread I started, I'd love to hear everyone's stories and opinions:
http://www.thefastlanetomillions.co...on/22863-if-you-could-go-back-being-20-a.html
:smx6:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007