The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Germany Meetup Opportunities

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany
Hello guys, it's been over a year since we last tried to get a group together.
I'm here to blow some life into it,

My proposal is to organize an afternoon in early march. We could do a meetup and introduction of all attendants and perhaps 3 or 4 presentations provided by the attendants. We end with dinner. Ofcourse attendants can spend the rest of the day how they want. Talking, partying or whatever.

Proposed meeting city would be Maastricht (Netherlands). It is in the center of quite a few people I believe and here I am able to book a meeting room in the city library or a hotel. Prices would vary and depend on number of attendees. But expect a cost of approximately €15 per person for the meeting room.

So who is up?

All that where on the original list, what do you think?
@maxendio @JDx @Seeker @#nowhere @Longinus @chriswho @Supa @Cembo @goodguude @theag @Ascension

In. 450km, but maybe we can go together parts of the way

Cudos

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
I will propose March the third.

I made a slight error in the room. Many Meeting rooms are closed during the weekend. I found a small one for 6 people located between central station and the river Maas. But it would also need exactly 6 people to break even. We would have 3 hours for presentations and could than move towards city center.

I we surpase 6 attendees we can go bigger at the StayOkay Vrijthof. But we would need atleast 12 attendees to break even. If we have more we can lengthen our stay up to 4 hours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Today I looked back to the beginning of this thread: started in 2015, 80% of the "founding fathers" here are long gone and forgotten. There used to be a facebook group, which I left because there was absolutely zero action.

To all people living in Benelux/Western-Germany and beyond, thinking it won't be worth it:

@Ikke took the initiative to organize a new meetup. I found out today that there are people driving for more 5 hours to be present!

That's 10 hours in total!

This means probably 2000 km on German highways with German cars!

Another dude will be partying hard in Amsterdam the day before, but he's gonna drag his intoxicated body on the train to get there anyway!

This alone shows the dedication of the participating members.

I have strong feeling this meetup is going to lead to more dedication, networks, friendship, persistance and commitment for all the participants. If you are serious about being an entrepreneur, I think it's a no-brainer to be present as well.

Of course you can ignore my call, but please: go see for yourself to the beginning of this thread and check how many of those members are still active.

Get my point?

PM me your phone number to add you to the Whatsapp group if you want to be part of this! I have the feeling this is the beginning of something BIG!

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
The meetup was yesterday and I hope all that attended enjoyed it. I'm still sad that in the end I couldn't make it but I'm exceptionally glad it did finally happen.

And of course I am very interested in what you as an individual and (aspiring) fast laner learned and took away from the meetup.

So what was your main take away?

@JDx @Seeker @Eisenstein @#nowhere @Longinus @Knugs @Ascension @other participants of who I dont know the forumname.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
The meetup was yesterday and I hope all that attended enjoyed it. I'm still sad that in the end I couldn't make it but I'm exceptionally glad it did finally happen.

And of course I am very interested in what you as an individual and (aspiring) fast laner learned and took away from the meetup.

So what was your main take away?

@JDx @Seeker @Eisenstein @#nowhere @Longinus @Knugs @Ascension @other participants of who I dont know the forumname.

There will be another meetup in 6 months. We have BIG ideas planned for next time.

The meet up in Maastricht was great to meet like minded people. We had some very in depth discussions about life and business. Too much to really write down!

Met some cool guys and looking forward to the next meetup!

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Anyone up to doing another meetup in the early summer months? ;)

I am from Frankfurt and I would love to get together with other people. I have another friend from Wiesbaden and we are looking forward to get to know other business enthusiasts!

Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll add you to the group. Some people wanted to meet in the Summer.

delNaglos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jan 2, 2019
Germany
i will be in Munich Feb 7 till 11th. If anyone is interested in meeting up I am down. I will be near Marianplatz. I will also be there for oktoberfest sept 20-29 :cool: whose down for some Augistners, Ayingers and Paulaners?

Sounds good. Let's meet up. PM me for my phone number so we can connect for the exact time. :cool:

sQri

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Apr 27, 2014
If you could do it in the west (NRW or something), so people of Benelux could come over as well.

That'd be great.

Yeah, that would be a good idea, easy to reach from me :cool:

I have to leave for the evening, how about anyone creates a FB group?

hacktick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
I do not want to be the Party killer now but: I am more interested in some contacts. Meetup via Skype or something. Am having 2 businesses currently and seeking for other opportunities. Generally someone with money who needs Talent or someone with Talent in need of money. In Person meetup seems too costly for in terms of time.

Last edited:

Piranha22

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 26, 2015
Koblenz, Germany
For those that aren't in the FB group: The idea was thrown out that we could host a poker evening. A member said he could host it in Paderborn, not too far from Köln. Sadly noone responded. Don't know if people just didn't like the idea/place or wanted more of a outside meetup.

jeli1st

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 24, 2016
Germany
Hey.. also German here and really new in this forum. I'm from Lake Constance. I would love to meet up with some others!

Malcolm_X

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Nov 6, 2015
Germany
pleasantly surprised to see so many Germans here!
Didn't notice this thread until now (when I was about to create one). Anyone from Stuttgart and surroundings ? ^ ^

maxendio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 2, 2016
Germany
@[HASHTAG]#nowhere[/HASHTAG] Braunschweig is not even that far away, nice.
Would love to meet up and enjoy a nice talk with fellow fastlaners!

Seeker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Dec 21, 2015
Germany
@Seeker are you in for sure? We could go together then..

If the time fits my schedule, we can travel together. As you know I have an upcoming event that is not entirely schedulable around start of september, so I can't commit for anything around that time.

From mid October on chances are way better.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H955 mit Tapatalk

maxendio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 2, 2016
Germany
Considering a few people will be traveling for a few hours to get to the Cologne area, I suggest starting the meet somewhere in the afternoon. Say, 3pm?
I'm looking at a few restaurants or cafes in the area, but perhaps hopping venues will be more fun.
Perhaps an activity followed by dinner.
I believe some USA meetups have been based on poker-nights. Also an idea to consider.

October is quite far away, but for me personally any date is fine.
So far we're looking at 2 people preferring mid october.

Activity followed by dinner sound good !

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
Count me in.
It's probably best to write down all the names of people who are in; we can move from there.

Feel free to add yourself to the list:

-maxendio
-JDx
-​

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content