The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Funnel Creation, Marketing, Paid Traffic Outsourcing

Marketing, social media, advertising

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I'm a self-published author with several bestsellers and a video course I'm selling on Udemy (not very successful so far). I'd like to grow my business beyond online retailers like Amazon and sell products on my own site. However, it's not my strength and I'm not really interested in doing everything myself.

I have the money to outsource these tasks and like I said, I'm not good at them so I'd rather find someone who is while I focus on what I do best.

I'm talking about things like creating the entire funnel, landing pages, giving suggestions how and which products to sell or create, running paid traffic, and in general helping me monetize my products better.

Do you have any ideas how I can find such a person or an agency? Any referrals?

I'm not looking for an employee who needs instructions from me. I'm looking for a consultant (or a consulting agency) who has experience with similar jobs and can work on his own and most importantly, provide results. I'll be happy to either pay a fixed fee, fixed fee + commission or a commission-based fee.

The products are proven (they're bestsellers after all); I just don't want to figure it all out by myself if I can find somebody who can do it much better and much faster.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ari_ari

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 6, 2014
Honestly, to test all you need is Click Funnels, and some facebook ads.
For VSL creation and copywriters, look for the FB group Cult of Copy Job Board.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
@ari_ari, I used ClickFunnels in the past and hated how difficult it was to set it up. I also ran Facebook Ads, hated it probably even more than CF. I'm just no good at it and don't want to repeat my frustrating experience again.

Last edited:

ari_ari

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 6, 2014
@MTF I definitely hear that. I guess my concern is, initially, the only person who knows your business is you! Agencies are great, especially when you have some idea of what your metrics should look like (cost per lead, lifetime value of a customer). There are some that can do the whole thing for you too. But if you don't have a product yet then you're asking a lot of them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I get your point, and I'm not looking for a person who'll build everything for me. I'm just an author who already has a following and products (my books), but I need somebody to manage it for me and help me grow it. Sort of like a Jay Abraham type of a person.

ispeaklife

Read the Millionaire Fast Lane
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Apr 2, 2016
Around the "D", MI
Honestly, to test all you need is Click Funnels, and some facebook ads.
For VSL creation and copywriters, look for the FB group Cult of Copy Job Board.
I agree!! I absolutely LOVE Clickfunnels. Russell Brunson has done an excellent job at this creation!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.