The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally in the right lane to get where I am going

G

Guest428

Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew Mundy and I currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia. I recently discovered the "Millionaire Fastlane " and really feel that this is finally a resource that will help me get on the right path to achieve success in business and finance.

Currently, I am a 26 year old male who works for the Government here in British Columbia. However, I realized at around 18 years old that the conventional investment strategy was bogus after putting $1,000 dollars in a GIC that gave me a return of 28 dollars after one year.

After finishing university, I decided to start seeking out strong financial advice outside of the conventional norm. I looked into the guys like Dave Ramsey and Robert Kiyosaki to help me improve my financial situation. Well I believed in some of the strategies of these two, they do not solve the fundamental issue of starting out from scratch to generate high levels of cash flow.

I also received certification for a mutual funds license, but then dropped it quite quickly after I realized that those types of investments will not help the majority of people over the long term.

So after all this, I've opened up self directed brokerage accounts and have tried dividend investing and a strategy that was developed by Courtney Smith. The dividend strategy seemed to work well, but needs more capital.

So here is where I am at now. I have found Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income which led me to this book and MJ DeMarco. I've also created a website in which I am looking to take $10,000 dollars and use it as a resource for others to see the steps needed to advance in the fastlane (as I need the experience and reputation to show that).

I am really looking forward to being a part of this group and sharing ideas with all that are interested. If you are in the Vancouver area, let me know!

Andrew Mundy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...