The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane global co-operation

Trader

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 19, 2015
This is an opportunity to co-operate our way to the Fastlane. I am doing consulting work for companies getting started with export.

The consulting work as such is not the way to the Fastlane, it is an enabler to get access to good products for trade. The trading can be a good Fastlane with good contracts.

What I have is a product of excellent quality, a unique feature nobody else has, and a very competitive price.

I have studied the competition and we have a better product at a better price. I will be happy to share my findings with people interested in developing further.

We have tested in our lab, and I believe this product is probably the best in the word today! At least we have not found any better yet.

Most important, we have a functionality nobody else has, at a better price.

What I need is someone to work with in the United States to either import the product and sell, or market the product and sell to importers/distributors.

I look forward to discuss details with interested fastlaners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Tell us a little more about yourself.
This is an opportunity to co-operate our way to the Fastlane. I am doing consulting work for companies getting started with export.

The consulting work as such is not the way to the Fastlane, it is an enabler to get access to good products for trade. The trading can be a good Fastlane with good contracts.

What I have is a product of excellent quality, a unique feature nobody else has, and a very competitive price.

I have studied the competition and we have a better product at a better price. I will be happy to share my findings with people interested in developing further.

We have tested in our lab, and I believe this product is probably the best in the word today! At least we have not found any better yet.

Most important, we have a functionality nobody else has, at a better price.

What I need is someone to work with in the United States to either import the product and sell, or market the product and sell to importers/distributors.

I look forward to discuss details with interested fastlaners.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
What @jon.a said.

Also, I believe you're selling to businesses, correct? In which case you forgot the biggest differentiating factor in B2B.

Customer service. From what I have been told by people in that space, a good product only goes so far. The best way to make lifelong customers is to develop relationships with them and work to meet their needs.

I've heard of countless B2B businesses selling a nearly identical product as their competitors. But due to superior customer service, they came out on top.

I suppose this is true for B2C as well, but B2B tends to be a contract-based business model. Therefore customer relations is much more crucial.

Trader

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 19, 2015
Hi, and thanks for the input.

Axiom, you are right, customer service is an important factor.

Which we can discuss in detail with interested parties, how that part is done depends very much on the product, correct?

Or am I missing some point, give me an example and I can expand on that in relation to this particular product.

About myself,

Norwegian, living abroad most of my life in different countries.

Since 2007 I am a permanent resident of Brazil.

Here in Brazil I started out by representing a supplier for the automotive industry and eventually established and led the local factory.

A very typical career slow lane. And frankly speaking, besides the project phase, not very stimulating. Meetings, meetings, reports, and did I mention meetings?

Since 2012 I have been helping companies with products of good quality and price to start exports.

Key - points: Build lasting relationships, make a fair agreement, make sure the product is competitive in quality and price, or has differential that makes up for difference in price.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Well the best B2B product is a recurring product. i.e. some chemical that is crucial to your target market's operations.

It is consumable and therefore your customer will need to continue buying it. If you develop a good relationship built on trust, you have them for life and can get them to buy more products.

If your product is not consumable, you can offer them a wider product range and hopefully make them loyal customers.

Essentially, customer service is the difference between one-off customers and customers for life. Given the generally smaller market size for B2B, long-lasting customers is the key.

Trader

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 19, 2015
Well the best B2B product is a recurring product. i.e. some chemical that is crucial to your target market's operations.

It is consumable and therefore your customer will need to continue buying it. If you develop a good relationship built on trust, you have them for life and can get them to buy more products.

If your product is not consumable, you can offer them a wider product range and hopefully make them loyal customers.

Essentially, customer service is the difference between one-off customers and customers for life. Given the generally smaller market size for B2B, long-lasting customers is the key.

All correct. Not really much to comment on this.
Just to clarify:
The product is a consumable, although with long lifetime.

The customers can be B2B, in this case larger consumers e.g. public service.
However this product is also commonly used by individuals, commonly sold online, or in larger retail stores.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Florianópolis! It would be great to meet you some time, if you ever head to the island let's grab a beer!

Trader

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 19, 2015
Florianópolis! It would be great to meet you some time, if you ever head to the island let's grab a beer!
Of course, I would be happy to meet.
And could very well happen I will go to Florianopolis. Right now we have several project starting up here in Brazil, in various areas.

What is your speciality?
What is your plan for the fastlane?

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Great to hear! Right now I'm doing some research on a delivery business model I could start here in Florianópolis.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.