The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Forum Motivated Me Through 2016

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've posted here. However, I've peeked in every so often when I needed knowledge and/or motivation. I've been hustling and accumulating wealth and the past 6 months I've been at an all time high as far as the rate at which I'm accumulating. I'm only about a third of the way (liquid assets) to the magic $1m mark which I believe is really just a psychological milestone.

But I wanted to come back here and give a thanks to not just @MJ DeMarco and the Fastlane book, but to all those regular posters who have helped change my mindset about wealth and business. Not a week goes by where I don't think about the forums here and the wealth of knowledge that exists within these pages. It certainly is a gem among all the other crap sites all over the internet.

I'm on track now to pull in about $250k-$350k for 2017 (before capital gains tax), at which point I will reinvest what I have and not buy a lambo.

I must choose wisely.

Thanks all. I'll try to post here more often. Thought I would post this in the motivational thread since the forums here were (and still are) a strong motivation for me. :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats, how did you do it? What business? Real estate? Writing?

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Congrats, how did you do it? What business? Real estate? Writing?
I've been investing in blockchain technology startups as well as trading. It's risky, but like anything, the more knowledgeable you are, you can reduce the risk factor a bit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.