The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to do

zaadams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 1, 2013
Hello everyone, I am twenty-one and I just moved from Texas Tech in Lubbock back to Houston where my parents live. Hopefully this will be a short-term situation as I moved back due to health issues (not serious just needs serious attention). During the three weeks I have been here I have learned that I like the idea of being financially independent, but I also like to have a free day. Sounds a little contradicting. Which has led me to this forum, because I love the idea of passive income. To achieve passive income though I have learned needs a lot of money which means I am on the quest to become in the fastlane.

I am very excited as I have been reading posts here all day and I have started brainstorming and researching business ventures. Let me get this straight though, I am not excited by these alone, I am truly excited because yall have definitely made it crystal clear that the place to reside is not in idea-land but in the land of doing. I am excited to do, to plan what I want and then go get it, and not to be afraid of doing as so many others are.

If you live in the area let me know!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hello everyone, I am twenty-one and I just moved from Texas Tech in Lubbock back to Houston where my parents live. Hopefully this will be a short-term situation as I moved back due to health issues (not serious just needs serious attention). During the three weeks I have been here I have learned that I like the idea of being financially independent, but I also like to have a free day. Sounds a little contradicting. Which has led me to this forum, because I love the idea of passive income. To achieve passive income though I have learned needs a lot of money which means I am on the quest to become in the fastlane.

I am very excited as I have been reading posts here all day and I have started brainstorming and researching business ventures. Let me get this straight though, I am not excited by these alone, I am truly excited because yall have definitely made it crystal clear that the place to reside is not in idea-land but in the land of doing. I am excited to do, to plan what I want and then go get it, and not to be afraid of doing as so many others are.

If you live in the area let me know!

Howdy neighbor. Welcome to the fastlane. You need to get to know KAK.

mags

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Oct 18, 2011
Sounds like you are off to a great start. Best of luck with whatever you decide on doing! Keep up the enthusiasm.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hi @Runum
Are you also from Lubbock?? I'd be ecstatic to know a local Fastlaner :)

Nope, DFW area. We do have Texas meetups occasionally but they have been in the golden triangle area.

Fred Siika

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Apr 16, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Nope, DFW area. We do have Texas meetups occasionally but they have been in the golden triangle area.
Oh awesome...

I'm originally from Plano and I moved to Lubbock about three years ago. I'd be more than happy to be a part of the meet ups.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...