The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excitable people: How do you sleep?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Peta of JamRock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Feb 10, 2015
Kingston, Jamaica
I tried this tip when I woke up at 3:00am last night, but it didn't work.... Recurring thoughts and worries were too strong...:nailbiting:

Having a mind that won't shut up when you need to sleep is the WORST. :banghead:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Lol. Can't sleep? Have kids and you'll get used to falling asleep when your head hits your pillow. You can "practice" falling asleep every few hours. :)
HOLY CRAP YES!
hahaha
I used to not be able to sleep anywhere but in my bed in a dark, quiet room - I once stayed awake for an entire flight from Billings MT to Singapore (about 30 hours) because I just could not sleep on the plane.

After having kids, I can sleep standing up. Outside. In a rainstorm.

Another thing I have done is switched to reading Biographies before bed. I usually read nonfiction, and reading something like TMF can get your mind racing right before bed.

I still focus on business people, but it is much more relaxing.

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
I tried this tip when I woke up at 3:00am last night, but it didn't work.... Recurring thoughts and worries were too strong...:nailbiting:
Sounds like your problem isn't sleep, it is anxiety.

That is a whole other issue.

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
I usually try meditating to clear your mind, with a guided audio on youtube or some called binurobeats thats what i usually do when i cant sleep haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.