The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everything You Ever Need to Know about Women

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
haha, thanks for the share!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The exception to this rule is many of the women on this very forum. Without exception, all of the women that I have personally met face-to-face from this forum would be the ones pulling the nails from our stupid foreheads.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
By the way, that is a great video. However… Be advised that we are not going to let this thread devolve into a women bashing thread. My finger is hovering over the "close this thread " button.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Be advised that we are not going to let this thread devolve into a women bashing thread. My finger is hovering over the "close this thread " button.

lol :smash:

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
this is not woman bashing
its the truth dont deny it accept it

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
this is not woman bashing
its the truth dont deny it accept it

lol, someone has had girl trouble I see. Bumping an old thread to add a useless post expressing your insecurities about women to us through your brash generalizations about a specific gender, fascinating.

Last edited:

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
When people talk trash about their exes/the opposite sex, they are usually only revealing the level of person they were able to attract at the time. People are usually equally yolked. If the women you know or date resemble the woman in this video, look inward.

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
lol, someone has had girl trouble I see. Bumping an old thread to add a useless post expressing your insecurities about women to us through your brash generalizations about a specific gender, fascinating.

I actually never had serious girl trouble.

Its just the thing I observed and heard in my school time when the guys around me talked about their girl problems...

the truth is this applies to most of woman -not all of them
seems like you got some brash generalizations about brash generalization talk about a specific gender, fascinating

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
the truth is this applies to most of woman -not all of them
seems like you got some brash generalizations about brash generalization talk about a specific gender, fascinating

I broke up your sentence for you so you can see the ignorance dripping through that statement. Truth is, I'm not the one who posted on an old thread just to make a condescending statement about women, that was you...

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
I broke up your sentence for you so you can see the ignorance dripping through that statement. Truth is, I'm not the one who posted on an old thread just to make a condescending statement about women, that was you...

Well whatever...it seems my statment really touched you somehow.

Didnt see the post creation date before posting. The new layout is mixing things up

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Funny....

All the men that have responded to this thread think it could turn into a woman bashing session....

And... I get it... really....

But, what is the other side of the story?

That woman want to be independent, and don't want to be rescued, and want to be heard and given space to solve their own problems? How is that a bash on women? Just sayin' :)

And... I laughed too.... the first time I saw this. It IS true to many relationships.... men want to fix and women want to be heard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.