The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everyone here can do this!

Brent Jacoby

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 15, 2011
Hello everyone!

I'm Brent Jacoby. I have been making my living on the internet for the past few years. I am so excited MJ wrote his book, because now when someone wants to argue and say it's better to have a "steady" job, I can buy them a copy of The Millionaire Fastlane .

It's everything I would want to tell anyone who either thinks there is no way to make money besides working for the man or for anyone who wants to try out their luck out on their own. Thanks MJ.. haha it's much easier to now point them to your book than try to explain everything to them.

People have money and they want to spend it. Find that need, solve the problem, and get in front of the millions that are just waiting to buy from you.

I am looking forward to spending time here helping out where I can and I hope to learn a thing or two as well.

- Brent Jacoby

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DreamPursuit

Say a little, do a lot
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 18, 2010
South Carolina
Welcome to the forum! What kind of internet business do you do?

Brent Jacoby

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 15, 2011
Thanks!

Right now I consult small businesses and have several niche sites. Some promote ebooks (mine or others), some have adsense or physical products, and some are just for list building.

I would say more than half the sites are promoting someone else's product. Thanks to the book.. I see my mistake in that.

Right before reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I had an idea for a site that I thought could be very helpful to my target audience and also be a very nice payday for me. After reading the book, I now want to "marry" this idea and really focus in on it.

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
Welcome to the forum Brent! Good luck in your ventures and please continue to keep us posted!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Brent! Glad you enjoyed the book! =)

1mancrew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 11, 2009
Lake Worth
Thanks!

Right before reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I had an idea for a site that I thought could be very helpful to my target audience and also be a very nice payday for me. After reading the book, I now want to "marry" this idea and really focus in on it.

Welcome to the Fastlane.
Keep us up to date on your marriage.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...