The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Don't Know much about Business

GoldRider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 4, 2012
Hey, How's everyone.

The thing is I think about getting into business and stuff but I am not familiar with it's terms and what they mean. I only know what I learned in 11th and 12th grade which I don't think is sufficient enough. I know what's an asset and what's a liability but not more than that. I think cash flow could be something about bringing the cash in, but that's only what I know. Is there any book or something I can read which can make me familiar with these terms. What do you think about Personal Mba by Josh Kauffman. I don't need any strategy on how to get rich. I want to know what all these terms mean. Like the stock market,capital, more on assets, markets, value etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lilyhollies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Nov 18, 2013
Not to worry at all, here are some websites I used help myself:
1. Webinars (portmanteau of web and seminar) are online tutorial workshops that involve live streaming at a designated time. Usually free,
Quicksprout is a very handy website.

2. MOOCS (Massive open online course) designed to be a form of casual distance learning, usually free and is a study-at-your-own-pace style of learning. Some have quizzes, and assignments. notable websites include Coursera and Udemy

3. Online articles. Quick points of reference. I personally love Savvysme (you will have to sign up) but its free). SavvySME is by far my favourite ever, because of its Q&A function. but anyway, other sites I stalk are Quora and yeah, if all else fails there's Google search and other misc. blogs.

Source: SavvySME

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.