The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone else enjoy working with others/groups?

Mcslothin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 4, 2015
To get the first problem on the table - splitting equity among founders.

I don't mean necessarily starting businesses with other people but more of being in a group of others with similar goals and some similar as well as some different sets of skills. Different backgrounds, belonging to different markets, different ages, different locations, etc. I love talking with other people and bouncing ideas around with each other. You really get many different perspectives that will open new doorways to how you think and how you will expand or found upon your business.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Ps. Sorry if this is the wrong section. This is the "introductions&networking" sub, however there's only a "New Member Intro" prefix. :(

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tbfmiss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 22, 2015
To get the first problem on the table - splitting equity among founders.

I don't mean necessarily starting businesses with other people but more of being in a group of others with similar goals and some similar as well as some different sets of skills. Different backgrounds, belonging to different markets, different ages, different locations, etc. I love talking with other people and bouncing ideas around with each other. You really get many different perspectives that will open new doorways to how you think and how you will expand or found upon your business.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Ps. Sorry if this is the wrong section. This is the "introductions&networking" sub, however there's only a "New Member Intro" prefix. :(

I like talking to other people as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...