The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anybody know this 25y/o Bugatti driver?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
Hi, I was just wondering what this guy does to get his $$...he seems to be buying ridiculous cars almost monthly, and says he's self made, and only worked 3 or so years. Do you think this is possible? must be ultra-fast lane! Anyways, thanks for any help, PM me if you want to discuss anything. (PS.I'll post up an intro for myself soon)

Here's his IG...
http://www.instagram.com/vgtorious

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Could be a fast lane business built from his basement ground up, or his daddy gave him the cash, or he's a cricket player you never heard about, or he won the lottery, who the fuk cares, why do you care anyway? Want to replicate his business model lol?

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
I am focused on my own pursuits. But, I am also interested in those more successful than me, and how they did it, how i can learn and implement new strategies...

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
I am focused on my own pursuits. But, I am also interested in those more successful than me, and how they did it, how i can learn and implement new strategies...

4175483.jpg

Your looking at this the wrong way, think outside the box with the rules and guidelines from MJs book and build your own strategies. Copycatting gets you no where.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
if you do it better... it will
You keep telling yourself that. If you take a product or idea and revamp it to your own and improve upon it in every way possible, that's a different story.

If you lazy copycats want some gold, I have some for you today. Go to Filippa and search through the auctions making 5-10-20k a mth and copy them. See you back on the forum in a couple years looking for answers to your problems.

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
Didn't expect this atomaton-ish response... I love TMF , keep it and refer to it often. I hate to take this off topic... I get what most of you are saying, keep your head down and do your own thing, be creative -- great, but you could be doing it better, you don't know it all... I believe in adoption and adaption from others to your own market...copycatting w/ tweaks can take you a long way btw. Ddzc,you seem adamant that modeling others won't work...why?

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
You keep telling yourself that. If you take a product or idea and revamp it to your own and improve upon it in every way possible, that's a different story.

If you lazy copycats want some gold, I have some for you today. Go to Filippa and search through the auctions making 5-10-20k a mth and copy them. See you back on the forum in a couple years looking for answers to your problems.
why would I copy bottom feeder websites in the first place?

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
That's your career choice, as you yourself have stated above.
Is it? Lol...I guess you've got me there...that's exactly what I do. I don't think "adopt and adapt" as I stated, equates to 'copy word-for-word'
Maybe try re-reading your TMF with a little less closed-mindedness as you read this forum.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
Ok so lets get this straight...

1-You could easily research what any number of company founders, richlisters etc did to make their money, by a few google searches or in many cases perhaps a book on Amazon which would cost you $10 and give you their life story.

or

2-You could come to a forum and ask if anybody knows what some random guy who posts pictures of expensive cars, did to get the money to apparently buy those cars.

I know which one of those things is easier, but which one do you think is the better long term option?

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
Ok so lets get this straight...

1-You could easily research what any number of company founders, richlisters etc did to make their money, by a few google searches or in many cases perhaps a book on Amazon which would cost you $10 and give you their life story.

or

2-You could come to a forum and ask if anybody knows what some random guy who posts pictures of expensive cars, did to get the money to apparently buy those cars.

I know which one of those things is easier, but which one do you think is the better long term option?
True, but as some fastlaners do work in the same industry as the subject, I thought I might try.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Is it? Lol...I guess you've got me there...that's exactly what I do. I don't think "adopt and adapt" as I stated, equates to 'copy word-for-word'
Maybe try re-reading your TMF with a little less closed-mindedness as you read this forum.
ddzc's was actually good advice and my post was a factual statement, but you have your head so up your a$$ you can't see anything other than your colon. If your strategy is adopt and adapt then you should seek "bottom feeders" that are making money even being bottom feeders, and eat their lunch with superior execution. This is what adopt and adapt is, snowflake.

But. As they say, pearls to pigs. How much money are making with your strategy? Unless you are making money, you are just a moron who wants to make money without working and lusts on IG pictures. This is reality: results matter, words don't. But please, I'm sure you know better than anybody here.

Also, what she says:
tumblr_lo1bqbG1gJ1qafrh6.gif

TheLicensee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2015
New York
ddzc's was actually good advice and my post was a factual statement, but you have your head so up your a$$ you can't see anything other than your colon. If your strategy is adopt and adapt then you should seek "bottom feeders" that are making money even being bottom feeders, and eat their lunch with superior execution. This is what adopt and adapt is, snowflake.

But. As they say, pearls to pigs. How much money are making with your strategy? Unless you are making money, you are just a moron who wants to make money without working and lusts on IG pictures. This is reality: results matter, words don't. But please, I'm sure you know better than anybody here.

Also, what she says:
tumblr_lo1bqbG1gJ1qafrh6.gif
Wow... Lol A little sensitive ,snowflake. I'm doing just fine. And you're right, results matter, words don't... I'm sure your results are exactly where they should be...good luck

Brentnal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jan 23, 2013
Netherlands/Sidewalk
A year ago i was also looking at other rich people and searching them up to see how they made their money, but then i read some posts on the internet and this forum that everybody is unique and has is own life etc, and that made me think and yeah their right.

So i stopped being busy with other people's life now and i'm focusing on mine now. Boy did i save alot of time and thinking.
Being busy with only yourself also makes you more focused, so only positive things. Don't mind other people, you may not have the same opportunities and living situation etc etc... as the rich guy you are looking up to.
You have you're own life to attend to.

Oh and he made his money with MLM. Now go mind you're own business :D

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.