The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you use different email lists for your customer base?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hello!

Do you use different email lists for your customer base? Or do you keep it all in 1 list?

The benefit I can see in having 2 or more lists is that maybe you have a very broad customer base and by having different lists you can advertise very well to every customer group in their "language".

How's separated lists working for you? Have you seen any increase in that over just keeping all in the same list?

Why Im asking is because Im soon starting a project and will be collecting emails from the start. So wanted to see if anybody have done 2 lists of more and what you think about it.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nik Krohn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jun 27, 2014
Utah
I have different niches in different lists. Dont create too many. IE we generate leads for a list via FB giveaways. I use the same list for every giveaway otherwise we would have 10+ lists. Its easier to just have one.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
I have different niches in different lists. Dont create too many. IE we generate leads for a list via FB giveaways. I use the same list for every giveaway otherwise we would have 10+ lists. Its easier to just have one.

Ok, I see.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Yes, you should be segmenting your lists if at all possibles.

Buyers are worth much more than leads.

You can also segment people by what they bought, and target them that way.

Email marketing becomes extremely effect when you do this, and when you can drive extremely targeted offers to your those people, you can see some pretty awesome results.

Probably not worth it until your list is in the thousands.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Yes, you should be segmenting your lists if at all possibles.

Buyers are worth much more than leads.

You can also segment people by what they bought, and target them that way.

Email marketing becomes extremely effect when you do this, and when you can drive extremely targeted offers to your those people, you can see some pretty awesome results.

Probably not worth it until your list is in the thousands.

Ok thats perfect!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.