The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dan Bilzerian Meets MLM Scheme

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
A friend sent me this, and I thought it was interesting. It was only a matter of time before someone figured out how to monetize the Dan Bilzerian Life...

So when it comes to MLM schemes, what's the #1 thing that people buy?

In almost every scheme, it's the opportunity. It's the dream. It's the ability to one day be a badass that sits on a model, playing chess against a friend, who is also sitting on a model, while two models serve as the table for the chess board, and another model massages your back ... just because ... why not?!

Introducing, The Candy Man:

2015.05.19-mrconservative-555b514f739a9-600x699.png

Travers-Beynon-AKA-CandyMan.jpg

Every single one of this guy's pictures mimics the Dan Bilzerian Life.

Models.

Mansions.

Fancy cars.

The "ideal" life.

So where's the scheme come in?

Well, if you look through his profile, you'll see a couple images out of place:

UI7LEKa.png

Each of these images advertises a sales position, but doesn't tell you at all what the sales position is.

Instead, it uses choice words to capture its target market: "young", "driven", "dream", etc.

As for what the CandyMan has to say about it, here's his post:

4ep1COT.png

He mentions absolutely nothing about what he does, but keeps it vague enough where typical MLM-ers can buy in.

He also doesn't have a company website, so the only thing suckers can go off of is the lifestyle pictures he posts. His sales pitch is set up perfectly so that everyone naive and hoping to become the CandyMan gets suckered in.

I'm never in support of MLM's ...

But what this guy ... and all the guys behind the scenes have done ... is absolutely amazing.

Well played CandyMan. Well played.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Adam Cerantivu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 10, 2015
Sydney NSW Australia
Mate, it's a tobacco company based in the Gold Coast area (1 hour drive from Brisbane) of Queensland, Australia.. It's all over the news here at the moment (TV, current affairs, web-news-media like news.com.au, social-media).. Over here you can't advertise tobacco at all so he is getting the name of the company out-there in some ways. He used to be a professional AFL player I think (Aussie Rules Footy, kind of like your NFL but played on a round-field with players wearing no pads/helmets, kind of like a mixture better soccer [football] and rugby and NFL)

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
LMGTFY.
And he's doing a great job at raising dust for his business ventures, that's for sure.

However, LOL @ the people who waste their time watching other people's parties on socials.

11326148_480145362142829_1310070658_n.jpg

Notice the religious iconography above the pool, and the dog not giving a F*ck about anything.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
LMGTFY.
And he's doing a great job at raising dust for his business ventures, that's for sure.

However, LOL @ the people who waste their time watching other people's parties on socials.

11326148_480145362142829_1310070658_n.jpg

Notice the religious iconography above the pool, and the dog not giving a F*ck about anything.
Wait, if I sign up to be a Candyman Associate, do I get that inflatable swan all to myself or do I have to share it with 9 gold diggers?

I could just ride that all day.

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
Oh yeah.

I haven't decided what color swan I want yet. I'm going to spend the next 10 hours thinking about it then post a facebook update to let all my friends know all about the progress I've made today.

Swans are the new Lambos!

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Oh yeah.

I haven't decided what color swan I want yet. I'm going to spend the next 10 hours thinking about it then post a facebook update to let all my friends know all about the progress I've made today.
Don't forget to post a pic on IG with caption "my ftr SWAN <3 [HASHTAG]#entrepreneur[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#livinthelife[/HASHTAG]".

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Lol, He doesn't run an mlm scheme. Where are you getting your info from?

He owns a tobacco company and the provide vending solutions to bars and clubs I believe.

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
This is old news and goes back to the 80s TV informecials

The last one I remember was an e-book not MLM

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.