The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating Apps (Facebook/iPhone)

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Wondering if anyone has attempted this? I have had some ideas floating around but no clue on how to get this off the ground, as I don't have any programming knowledge to design apps myself. Any way I can sell my ideas to groups that create these type of things? Or would a better option be to find a programmer interested in doing business. They look after the programming, I look after the marketing and business aspects?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Find programmer(s). Idea's are worth *just about* nothing. It's easy to take a good idea, and ruin, while someone else takes the same concept and creates something great.

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
I'm in the same boat as you. I am currently reading Iphone development for Dummies and it has been pretty helpful so far. I also downloaded the developer program from Apple to mess around with. I suggest you download it as well and get a feel for it. There is a TON to learn about programming apps for the Iphone and if you really want to do it, you will find the time to learn.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.