The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CPM for online advertising

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Heya,
I am looking for some reference prices to do online advertising on major websites (let's say sites like yahoo.com, facebook or whatever). Most of the stuff I found is on pay-per-view CPMs if you offer your own ad space.
Does anybody know a source where they have a bunch of reference prices? Maybe I am just looking for the wrong keywords on Google :-/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

juntao65

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Feb 2, 2009
I think what you're looking for are "media buys". Most cases you can negotiate on your rate depending on how much you're willing to spend.

I heard cause of the economy, many big sites have lowered their minimum prices so more advertisers can get in on it. You just gotta contact individual web owners and see what they think it's worth, and bring the price down to a point where you both agree.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.