Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

costs involved

Discussion in 'The Fastlane' started by jcpoolgod, Jun 25, 2013.

1. jcpoolgod

jcpoolgod 15 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $23
    Hey everybody. My plan is to work my "job" until January... then spend the next year...working on my fast lane ideas....my questions to you guys is how much money should have saved up when I start? How much did u all start with. My plan is to create a website and try to sell some products..I know nothing of this sort of stuff. And will need to "change my oil" and get my ass to learning...I'm just wondering how much it costs to set up a corporation...and a website..and products....I really want to do this . And take the necessary steps...and. make the sacrifices involved...just trying to see what u guys did.the sacrifices u made..and prices you paid to get everything going? And how soon before you made profits...basically the whole story..progress...thanks everyone

2. brycer9

brycer9 60 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $129
    I would save up atleast 1,000 usd even though you probably won't need it all.

You can save alot of money by buying services at fiverr.com whenever you need them. You can start selling with a dropshipping business and website up and running for about 50 dollars. I suggest you only spend this much starting off. and then post back here again and share what you have made and people can give you better insight.
    1 person likes this.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo