The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Carter Creative Marketing Corporation

Marketing, social media, advertising

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
Will be investing at least $100K in the full Adobe Digital Marketing suite, just to let me C-suite slide by when we ride by, so to speak.

Started this whole thing 6 months ago with $38. No Venture Capital. No debt. No credit. No Smiles Either. Right? :)

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
Just make sure that everyone else knows that you are completely insane BEFORE you ever do anything insane.
Else you'll never get away with it!

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
I don't know if you're looking for tips on your site, but I'll give you a couple anyways :)

First, I would put something in the header to fill it up. Maybe make your logo larger or put a couple images in it or something. It just feels empty.

Secondly, above the web design, internet marketing, conversion and analytics categories, I would make those images all the same size so that the titles are all at the same level.

Just a couple things I think you could do in 5 minutes that would make the site look and feel a lot more professional.

That's cool that you have the outbound links for your clients on there. Giving back a little, I suppose.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
And I have a question for you that I thought of while I was looking at your other site (CCC). How did you make/get that widget in the side column that gives customers the 3 free estimates and the ebook. I don't think I've seen a widget like that before.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I have a question is the OP drunk lol

Ok just kidding. Great marketing.

G is this the construction fast lane business you started in another thread?

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
Another idea! Out of the three I've seen the knife one is by far the best go focus and execute :smx8:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.