The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buying items from oversees

PurEnergy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 4, 2008
Does anyone here have any experience with buying items in bulk from oversees? I came up with something and need to purchase a product cheap. I'm guessing the cheapest would be made in China.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. My main concern is how you can you trust paying someone in another country potentially thousands of dollars for product? I'm hoping I can get some samples as the product might only run .25 to .35 each. But then how do you know you're going to get what you paid for once the money is sent?

Thank-you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

White8

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 6, 2007
Salem, OR
I looked into imports once but didn't get too deep into the project. You'll need a freight forwarder and customs agent preferably two different people as opposed to one who does both.

T

TheGreatBear

I might be able to help you. I'll send you a private message to discuss it further.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.