The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Austin Bartons Introduction

Austin Barton

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 7, 2015
My name is Austin Barton an I am 18 years old currently living in a moderate sized town in Indiana. I am a shift lead (manager) at a local papa johns and have planned on owning my own business for a long time now. Right now I make a decent wage at $11/h. I just recently moved out of a smaller town to get what I want to view as a head start or a foot out the door and learn on my own. I will say that I am young and don't know everything and am not afraid to admit that.

But I ended up getting an apartment with two of my friends and no i'm just working close to 40 hours every week and going to a small community college hoping to one day own a business. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend because of the amount of money I make + my rent, phone bill, insurance, ect..... But I do plan on running into a large some of money sooner or later after my business gets its feet off the ground. I hope to at least have a moderate sized business with at least 50 employees but I want to aim for more and I believe that I will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. I plan on getting to where I wanna be with dedicated and hard work.

I am obviously still sorting out a lot of details and honestly don't even know where to begin and that's exactly why i started here. I hope you all can welcome me to the forums and give me some of the knowledge I am needing to accomplish all of my goals! If you have any advice please feel free to drop a comment below or even send me a message!

Sincerely, Austin Barton

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Last edited by a moderator:

Austin Barton

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 7, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
My name is Austin Barton an I am 18 years old currently living in a moderate sized town in Indiana. I am a shift lead (manager) at a local papa johns and have planned on owning my own business for a long time now. Right now I make a decent wage at $11/h. I just recently moved out of a smaller town to get what I want to view as a head start or a foot out the door and learn on my own. I will say that I am young and don't know everything and am not afraid to admit that.

But I ended up getting an apartment with two of my friends and no i'm just working close to 40 hours every week and going to a small community college hoping to one day own a business. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend because of the amount of money I make + my rent, phone bill, insurance, ect..... But I do plan on running into a large some of money sooner or later after my business gets its feet off the ground. I hope to at least have a moderate sized business with at least 50 employees but I want to aim for more and I believe that I will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. I plan on getting to where I wanna be with dedicated and hard work.

I am obviously still sorting out a lot of details and honestly don't even know where to begin and that's exactly why i started here. I hope you all can welcome me to the forums and give me some of the knowledge I am needing to accomplish all of my goals! If you have any advice please feel free to drop a comment below or even send me a message!

Sincerely, Austin Barton

Welcome to the forums Austin. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane ?

Have you written down any specific goals about the life you hope to create?

The steps above prove useful for most.

And the formula for success is pretty simple (simple in theory, not in practice).

Mindset + Specific Goals + Massive Directed Action + Creating Value = Your Success

Here's how the path to success rarely looks:

Start a business > Instant Success

It usually looks more like this:

Start something > Fail > Learn > Grow > Try again

Succeed Finally!!!

The important part is starting.
The hard part is sticking with it.
The most rewarding part is the journey.

You picked a great time to start, because the future is now, and it won't wait around for you.

Good luck on your journey. If you're willing to do what it takes you'll find all the help you need here.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the forums Austin. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane ?

Have you written down any specific goals about the life you hope to create?

The steps above prove useful for most.

And the formula for success is pretty simple (simple in theory, not in practice).

Mindset + Specific Goals + Massive Directed Action + Creating Value = Your Success

Here's how the path to success rarely looks:

Start a business > Instant Success

It usually looks more like this:

Succeed Finally!!!

The important part is starting.
The hard part is sticking with it.
The most rewarding part is the journey.

You picked a great time to start, because the future is now, and it won't wait around for you.

Good luck on your journey. If you're willing to do what it takes you'll find all the help you need here.

Great comment!

And OP, welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.