The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ARIZONA CARDINALS (NFL Chit-Chat)

G

GuestUser113

Was it really a surprise? Take any team in the league, remove half of their regular starters and give them a 4th string QB and see what happens.

Yeah QB play is a key factor. But, you can't discredit the Panthers defense. They were playing lights out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

~Phil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 3, 2014
Philly Suburbs
Also, there's never a good reason to support Dallas. As much as I can't stand Cam Newton, I'm his biggest fan in a matchup with the Cowboys. I know you're Canadian so I'll give you a pass, but rest assured, the goal is to support the meltdown of the Cowboys every week. ;)

Go Birds!!!

D

DeletedUser394

Everyone keeps saying this, but really, what's the alternative? Let a 3rd wild card team in? At that point you no longer have any purpose to the divisions, and the entire playoff structure is disrupted.

As a Philly fan, all you heard in this neck of the woods is "We should be in the playoffs instead of [NFC South team]" since they lost grip of the East in December. But what are you going to do, fact is the South is just a weak division this year. It's a bit of a joke that they still get a playoff spot, but there's no other way to do it.

Also, there's never a good reason to support Dallas. As much as I can't stand Cam Newton, I'm his biggest fan in a matchup with the Cowboys. I know you're Canadian so I'll give you a pass, but rest assured, the goal is to support the meltdown of the Cowboys every week. ;)

I don't like divisions. Straight elimination AFC vs NFC with the #1s playing #6s (or whatever), #2s playing #5s (or whatever), #3s playing #4s, etc

Best teams should get in.

Also, the first game I ever saw live was Arizona vs Dallas a couple years ago.. and I sat behind the Cowboys bench... so they have a special place in my heart hahahaha.

DSC_0050.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have a new bandwagon I will be on by next year's season... but for this year, I will close out my NFL viewing season by watching the Cowboys win another Super Bowl.

Next year, I'll be on a brand new bandwagon. I have picked it out already... just haven't announced it yet.

D

DeletedUser394

I have a new bandwagon I will be on by next year's season... but for this year, I will close out my NFL viewing season by watching the Cowboys win another Super Bowl.

Next year, I'll be on a brand new bandwagon. I have picked it out already... just haven't announced it yet.

I hear Jacksonville going all they way next year. lol.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Cardinals tweet from last night. haha, since removed but I love it

View attachment 8879

He had the team, they just got hurt. Unfortunately his position relies on QB play and well, you know.

Also I'd like to mention that when AZ signed Ted Ginn over the summer I thought it was a bad signing. IMO, he's the dumbest player in the league and outside of one punt return TD, he proved it today, and all year. 9 yards deep in the end zone? Raining? Slippery turf? Ehh, let's return this baby. Dumb a$$. I expected no less.

And don't even get me started on the punter who at best, punted like a junior in high school.

Overall a disappointing end to the season that showed promise.

I'm near positive they let Rashad Jennings tweet from the AZcardinals Twitter handle. He got into a back and forth with a troll on twitter.

As far as Ginn is concerned, he was just plain bad all year. I think he was trying to prove a point against his old team by taking it out from deep in the end zone. Lindley, the punter, Ginn, and that run defense all contributed to that loss. Just a bad ending to a special season .

Still would’ve liked the Cards to get Derek Carr in that 1st round of the draft. If a good QB is on the board with the 1st or 2nd pick, grab him up! Get a new strength and conditioning coach in the process!

D

DeletedUser394

@Kreedos Phoenix, do you think Arians should have let Thomas just launch it down the field? It was a brilliant move letting him in on that play near the goal line... everyone was confused as shit as to what was going on.

But like the announcers were saying, that guy has an arm.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
@Kreedos Phoenix, do you think Arians should have let Thomas just launch it down the field? It was a brilliant move letting him in on that play near the goal line... everyone was confused as shit as to what was going on.

But like the announcers were saying, that guy has an arm.

I think he should have. There were several times they could've put Thomas in, or should have. I'm listening to Arians now and he is saying Thomas just doesnt have a grasp of the offense, coming from three different offenses in college, he's had no continuity. "He was drafted for the future, and the future isnt now" is what he said.

Really would have liked to see Thomas vs. San Fran. He must've been terrible in practice.

D

DeletedUser394

Did anyone watch tonight's game? Was it ever close, or did Seattle dominate? I didn't see any of it, but I never thought I'd be thanking the Seahawks for a win hahaha, bye bye sub .500 team.

G

GuestUser113

Did anyone watch tonight's game? Was it ever close, or did Seattle dominate? I didn't see any of it, but I never thought I'd be thanking the Seahawks for a win hahaha, bye bye sub .500 team.

Close in the first half. Scoreless 3rd quarter. In the 4th quarter, Seahawks dominated. Overall it wasn't a bad game. Cam threw a interception down in Seahawks territory. Which was ran back for 90 yards by Chancellor.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hoping to see Dez Bryant cry, whine, and pout today. :D

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
"♬ Haters gonna hate, hate hate...♬"

12liveblog6-blog480.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Anyone want to put some money on the Cowboys/Packers game today?

Dallas is a 6 point underdog as of this morning.

I will take Dallas + 6 points. Ties cancel.

So, if the Packers win by 7 (0r more) you win. If the Packers win by 6, it's a tie and the bet cancels.

If the Packers win by 5 or less... I win.

And of course, if the Cowboys win, I win.

Let me know. @GrumpyCat ?

Paypal winnings within 24 hours.
The moneyline has some juicy value for Dallas. I'm all over that with my bookie.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What are the real bet makers offering?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I deleted my wager offer. I can't make offers here on the forum for illegal gambling.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
512x.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
MJ got his wish also with Dez getting totally SCREWED and RIPPED OFF by a dirty reversal. Dirty. SMH

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.