The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you courageous enough to do this ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
My favourite quotes :
1- "Our choice of partners—be it a life partner, cofounder, management team, investors, or board members—can make or break a venture"
2-"Our job, then, is to continuously search for those right companions at each new stage"
3-"Visualization can be a key method of coping with and moving beyond obstacles and challenges"
4-MY NUMBER 1 : "If we want to create a scalable business, we have to understand just how crucial it is to build products and services with brand equity and emotional connections. The emotional attachment that links customers to our products, as opposed to any other, translates into sustainable growth"
5-"when we make a choice to do something, we focus solely on doing just that, rather than letting our mind wander into the future (or the past). It means single-tasking rather than switching between a multitude of tasks and focusing on none of them "

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Bump

Interested in knowing what you guys think about offering an ( emotional ) experience to clients instead of just a product

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
I read that before about Apple products.... It's a concept that stuck to my mind since then. I often ask myself " how can i offer a better experience than my competitors " rather than a better product

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.