The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone use a service like this?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
495%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

tm33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2011
I'm also interested in the responses. I'd love to get 3 keywords guaranteed in the top 10.

Steve W

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 7, 2012
Don't know about any others but I don't see these guys in the first page when Googling 'seo submission' or similar derivatives. For what it's worth, their (Wordpress) website uses a commercial SEO plugin available here for $69.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Whenever I see SEO advertised I always wonder if most of the work is outsourced fiverr to gigs.

Charge $299 a month.
Purchase 20 fiverr gigs for $100
Pocket $199 a month

I'm not saying they're doing that but I know a lot of people are.

fyi..SEO "services" trips the spam censor

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
Give me a break. Any S.E.O company that guarantees top 10 results is full of sh!t, For the simple reason that every market is different and some are more competitive than others. So without looking at your keywords/website first how can they guarantee anything ?

On top of that, Google changes it's algorithm like underwear. I'm not particularly impressed by their link building methods here either.

Am I allowed to post my link building proof on here ?

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Who's to say that the three keywords you are going to rank #1 for are even any good? I created a WordPress blog about 6 months ago and had the top three spots for a keyword in about 5 minutes. Nobody would ever search it, but I had the #1 spot.

Steve W

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 7, 2012
Who's to say that the three keywords you are going to rank #1 for are even any good? I created a WordPress blog about 6 months ago and had the top three spots for a keyword in about 5 minutes. Nobody would ever search it, but I had the #1 spot.

Up to date content is key - I made a wordpress site for a rugby Union about 5 years ago & it is still consistently #1 on Google when searching for north otago (the province of the union) - don't even need the rugby keyword! There is no SEO on this site so you would have to question how important this is - what they do do is constantly add fresh relevant content.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Any S.E.O company that guarantees top 10 results is full of sh!t, For the simple reason that every market is different and some are more competitive than others. So without looking at your keywords/website first how can they guarantee anything ?

This.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.