The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone tried Shipito?

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
This seems like a really handy idea for those of us living outside the US. If you live outside the US and want to buy things from US companies, it can be a big pain in the a$$. Some companies don't ship overseas, and even if they do, it can be really pricey. The idea is, you ship everything to them, they combine all of your packages into one big package and then ship it to you. I dug up some bad reviews for it, but I'm giving it a chance anyway. If it works well, it's going to change my buying habits considerably.

Even if this provider sucks, the idea is pure gold.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Ok, here's an update in case it helps anyone else. I've had a pretty great experience with these guys. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon, which came in 8 separate packages, and had it shipped to the Shipito address. You get an interface that lists each package that comes in with a photo of the label so you can reference the tracking number. Once everything is there, you can have them consolidate all of the packages into one big package and ship it out. They'll even open the packages and stuff the products into your box minus all of the packing materials if you want. I've done similar things before by getting family members to ship things over, and this usually runs around $120 or so through the USPS and takes a month or more, even though it says 6-10 days. I picked the DHL 2-4 day option at Shipito, and the total cost, including the consolidation, was just under $150. I had the package sent last Friday, and it got here Monday... so after dealing with the USPS, that's pretty fantastic imo!

Sorry to sound like a shill, but I really wish I knew about these guys when I first moved overseas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.