The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

advice for start business! and thanks to all members

matteoboni

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 31, 2016
Goodevening to all by italy! I am start with fastlane mindset, last three months i have study the affiliate marketing,now i launch the first campaing but i have think in this days on start with business with repair smartphone and maintenace pc(virus and others service) , with a domicile service, i have need of start with a chain in italy, the peoples have need of this service i have think of offer this maintenance
people increasingly urgent need for prompt service for virus pc , printers tablet and smartphone,i have think of start with one store and added others in next time with a special format brand and services . advice by others fastlaners are accepted.sorry for my english don't perfect!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Malcolm_X

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Nov 6, 2015
Germany
From what I was able to gather, you want to start a B&M PC/phone repair shop.

I don't think many people do that here, as it's not fastlane.

Based on what facts do you think there's a demand for it ? If you decide to go for it, and you provide quality services I am sure you will make profit.

Your biggest initial investment will be to buy/rent the actual shop and of course some online-presence / promotion (website, ads, corp. identity etc).

If the business makes a successful start and your clientele is growing, you can hire technicians and open more shops..

matteoboni

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 31, 2016
yes i have read book and i have think of increase this service for use thesistem of distribution and human resource sistem

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

matteoboni

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 31, 2016
From what I was able to gather, you want to start a B&M PC/phone repair shop.

I don't think many people do that here, as it's not fastlane.

Based on what facts do you think there's a demand for it ? If you decide to go for it, and you provide quality services I am sure you will make profit.

Your biggest initial investment will be to buy/rent the actual shop and of course some online-presence / promotion (website, ads, corp. identity etc).

If the business makes a successful start and your clientele is growing, you can hire technicians and open more shops..

thanks for reply malcolm_x i work with my friend in one store of repiar and we have think of add human resources for store and open other store see and improve the service and add a special format and rules for other store we open, i think this is a sistem of production, but this is only my little try, i m ago for improve :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...