The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Millionaire Fastlane opportunity for anyone that has programming experien

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
Today Google announced that they would be shutting down their wildly popular Google Reader, RSS feed aggregator. PROBLEM

I use mine all day to scour hundreds of websites for updated info.

The outcry is overwhelming...Thousands of people are crushed looking for something that will replace it. So many have said they would pay to use Google Reader. Google is shutting it down because they can't place ads on the site and it doesnt reflect true web traffic to a site.

SOLUTION Create a site that works JUST LIKE the Google Reader and charge monthly fee. Just pull the code from that site and repurpose it under another name.

There are plenty of RSS feed sites but none are as clean and as easy to use as Reader. The site has to work EXACTLY like the Reader.

Ok programmers...here is your Fastlane if you choose to accept it.

p.s. please notify me if you ever do launch something. I have plenty of connections in the media and tech world that can give you exposure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser11

Why don't you do it if you believe in the idea so much,

Just hire a team of programmers or learn how to do it yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.