The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

26, mechanical engineer with own photo firm

coder

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 23, 2011
Europe
Hey ! I registered here quite long time ago, read book about 1 year ago and then started lurking on this forum.

My short story: I joined mechanical engineering studies in one department/faculty , moved to another which also was mech. engineering studies ,from 2nd to 3rd year. After passing most(except 2) exams on first try my studies take about 2.5yrs longer then they should. I didnt give up and because of problems created by deans office and graduated in 2014. Right now I`m also attending to master course on my university.

During studies I attended to many after school lectures in self development and business, then gained opportunity to attend in wealth/motivation seminars for free. Also read some books watched tutorials on topics listed above. Right now cant stand people attending to all those seminars and reading books but not taking any actions. I know many people living this way.

On my 3nd year of studies I started taking photos on wedding which is my passion and right now, after 4yrs in free time after everyday classes I expanded small but own firm, hiring photographers and videographers. I`m able to pay for my living expenses but it`s not enough for me and it`s slowlane type job. Taking photos and providing v.good photography service is interesting and fun but i dont want to work in that way whole life.

Also tried importing and reselling things but it was 1 shot. Found buying agent, ordered sth and sold it very fast with no problems. I have one problem, too high shipping cost. If anyone could share your way of air shipping which will not be v.expensive I will be grateful.

It is time to make my life much better. Want to gain yours and share mine knowledge and meet interesting people :)
I`m going to start new business which I will describe more in progress thread soon.

If everyone is going to visit Europe,baltic countries feel free to contact :) !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...