The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*2* My Profitable Proposal For Those that Can Think In The FAST LANE *2*

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Held for Ransom

Butt In Chair
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
436%
Apr 22, 2013
Denver, CO
I've been following this sordid mess since the beginning and truthfully, this whole thing is amazing to me. I hope that the OP finds success, I really do...

I think a lot of us older members have been where he is - young, full of energy and knowing everything. I think that's just part of life. I think the guy even has some fans here because, in many ways, we probably see bits of ourselves in him. I know I do. That may be a big part of the reason why such veterans have stepped in to comment on the situation. Of course, that's speculation on my part.

But, there's more to it OP... at least from my POV.

In the end, you just come across in a manner that dishonors the contributions of those that have been down this path before you. Basically, that's just not cool. Imagine that twenty years from today some punk who's taking over the club scene approaches you with the same attitude.

Would YOU feel disrespected?

Would YOU want to help someone like that?

How far would YOU go to reach out?

Even though you probably won't do it, take a moment and really think about the long-term ramifications of dealing with people in the manner that you do. This will be very important over the long-run of your life and let me tell you, the "long run" is here before you know it.

It may not hurt you now but some day, it very well might and at the moment you need it the most.

Likely this thread will fade into obscurity soon but for those newbies that unearth it, it should still serve as a valuable lesson. For anyone that is new or aspiring to achieve something of note in their lifetime with respect to entrepreneurship, it has already been done.

Listen and learn from those that have done it before. This place, the people here that have *ACTUALLY REALLY MADE MILLIONS FROM NOTHING* speak from a place of wisdom and compassion. Take heed of it and MAYBE you'll make it as well.

Best of luck OP.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strive

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
So, the mastermind behind completely changing the music industry forever with his determination and true genius can't even take the time to google how to get a loan? No, you'd rather have the answer handed to you by people more intelligent than yourself. Good luck with the lullabies or whatever it is you're doing.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
here's what i think of this thread.

KbFhLhG.gif

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I remember when I was 19/20 (I believe that's OP's age - correct me if I'm wrong).

My uncle told me..... "You know everything at 20.....and at 23, you don't know anything."

Never a truer word spoken.... :)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I would like to see this thread bury itself if the OP is off to change the music industry. We're not going to close it (as the freak show at the circus is always a compelling attraction) but I look forward to a week from now when it is in the moth balls of forum history.

Be well, OP. Go find what you are looking for.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Dude honestly, I don't know if I want to come back to even prove you guys wrong. I would come back to share my progress and have everyone learn from it, but the way you guys have been acting as I said it makes me lose hope in the forum. I should get an apology from the extremely rude posters in this thread for trying to knock me down while having no basis what so ever.

At this point, and I think all my comrades here will agree, you are just a stupid dumbass, the problem is you are just to stupid to realize it. So your only course of action going forward is to go and prove that you are all that you say you are, and again prove us all wrong.

My bet, you wont.

G

GuestUser8117

LOL. I read the thread yesterday and I had a f*cked up dream about it. In the dream Vigilante said "I will give you 25 % of the 14 k and the rest is up to you". And yale would argue that he wanted more. Hahaha, Wtf.

mimedia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jun 25, 2013
Its cause I wasn't full of shit that it got that far.

You guys are fighting against something you can't even see lol

lmfao I didnt try to sell ANY OF YOU to this idea. That was the first thread and MJ closed it as soon as I got a potential investor. You guys don't even have any idea what i'm doing. I made this thread to take out a loan I don't need any of you working with me trust that. I'm laughing at all of you right now, its seriously pathetic how you all are acting.

This was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back, but I couldn't resist

q3vo6Xi.png

9XIaNC6.png

znhwL2H.png

RZsHnH4.png

1RzuOC8.png

MvmFZcf.png

Dt6Joap.png

n7mwnhp.png

C2Uzdw5.png

VLm6nhF.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

q3vo6Xi.png

9XIaNC6.png

znhwL2H.png

RZsHnH4.png

1RzuOC8.png

MvmFZcf.png

Dt6Joap.png

n7mwnhp.png

C2Uzdw5.png

VLm6nhF.png

That

might have been

the best NEWBIE post

I have EVER seen.

mimedia

You made me laugh. Out loud. For real.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
OMG, legendary! Zero to 60 in 4 seconds!

And see?! I knew this thread should have remained open! Such goodness!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Here's another #FAIL for this thread, it's posted in the wrong category. Just noticed.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Here's another #FAIL for this thread, it's posted in the wrong category. Just noticed.

I get what you did there, this should be in Failure, Mistakes, and Goofs huh?

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States

q3vo6Xi.png

9XIaNC6.png

znhwL2H.png

RZsHnH4.png

1RzuOC8.png

MvmFZcf.png

Dt6Joap.png

n7mwnhp.png

C2Uzdw5.png

VLm6nhF.png

awwww, how sweet of you to spend so much time on me :*) seriously its very flattering, no joke. Definitely more entertaining to me than it is to any of the attempting discouragers here.

You guys are called the entrepreneurial #discouragers

I've been following this sordid mess since the beginning and truthfully, this whole thing is amazing to me. I hope that the OP finds success, I really do...

I think a lot of us older members have been where he is - young, full of energy and knowing everything. I think that's just part of life. I think the guy even has some fans here because, in many ways, we probably see bits of ourselves in him. I know I do. That may be a big part of the reason why such veterans have stepped in to comment on the situation. Of course, that's speculation on my part.

Best of luck OP.

A note, a big THANK YOU to all the people who PM'ed me saying they believe in me and support me. You guys are really great and i'll make sure I get back to you soon.

I stand for every young, ambitious entrepreneur who has a dream and fights to make it happen. No one can stop you from accomplishing your dreams so I encourage you to FIGHT for what you believe in. I'm starting this company to give hope to everyone who started from nothing and struggles to accomplish dreams.
I hope to inspire the upcoming entrepreneurs after me and show the millionaires before me that our upcoming generation of millionaires is going to be an intelligent, dedicated batch. The underdog who all the other millionaires didn’t believe in, is here to show the world that a normal guy entering entrepreneurship can make it happen despite the odds against them. Thank you for your time to all the considerate people on fast lane. Never let anyone tell you you can’t, and if they do, keep going.

-Yale

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
here's what i think of this thread.

KbFhLhG.gif

What movie is that??

@OP: I couldn't even laugh at this thread. Something a little pathetic makes me laugh... but this is too pathetic. I would respect it more if someone had an actual well prepared scam method. As in, they can create a fake business idea, give arguments to convince people, be understanding in the conversation... THEN scam someone who trusts you enough. But you... are just a loser. No scam skills. It's sad.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
What movie is that??

@OP: I couldn't even laugh at this thread. Something a little pathetic makes me laugh... but this is too pathetic. I would respect it more if someone had an actual well prepared scam method. As in, they can create a fake business idea, give arguments to convince people, be understanding in the conversation... THEN scam someone who trusts you enough. But you... are just a loser. No scam skills. It's sad.

This was no scam my friend. This is me accomplishing my dreams and goals.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
I stand for every young, ambitious entrepreneur who has a dream and fights to make it happen. No one can stop you from accomplishing your dreams so I encourage you to FIGHT for what you believe in. I'm starting this company to give hope to everyone who started from nothing and struggles to accomplish dreams.
I hope to inspire the upcoming entrepreneurs after me and show the millionaires before me that our upcoming generation of millionaires is going to be an intelligent, dedicated batch. The underdog who all the other millionaires didn’t believe in, is here to show the world that someone with a plan for success can make it happen despite the odds against them. Thank you for your time to all the considerate people on fast lane. Never let anyone tell you you can’t, and if they do, keep going.

-Yale

Man I am inspired thank you. How did those cc apps go? Were you able to fill them out yourself with out hitting the help button?

tamo42

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jan 9, 2013
The clip is from the TV show Community. It's hilarious - moreso than this thread, even!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
A note, a big THANK YOU to all the people who PM'ed me saying they believe in me and support me. You guys are really great and i'll make sure I get back to you soon.

I wonder who that was and what their belief in you is worth, because basically every single one of the successful guys on this forum told you that you're a dumbass.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States

Because you like some of the others, make jokes and try to bring me down from accomplishing my dreams. But GUESS WHAT world. NO ONE can stop you from accomplishing your dreams besides yourself. No matter if your friends dont support you, your family doesn't support you, it doesn't matter who trys to knock you down. Because at the end of the day if you want something YOU GET IT.

You are a #discourger. You re trying to discourage a young ambitious entrepreneur from his profitable vision and his dream. Shame on you because if you are even a millionaire, you have been in my position before.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
I wonder who that was and what their belief in you is worth, because basically every single one of the successful guys on this forum told you that you're a dumbass.

I pm'd him goodluck from his first thread with a note that we're not being harsh to hurt his feelings, we're being harsh and real because that's what he needs right now. There were words of encouragement said... but sadly he never messaged me back a single word. Must have been too busy signing autographs or something.

ps. I love using pronouns to talk about a person in their own thread. :smilielol:

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Because you like some of the others, make jokes and try to bring me down from accomplishing my dreams. But GUESS WHAT world. NO ONE can stop you from accomplishing your dreams besides yourself. No matter if your friends dont support you, your family doesn't support you, it doesn't matter who trys to knock you down. Because at the end of the day if you want something YOU GET IT.

You are a #discourger. You re trying to discourage a young ambitious entrepreneur from his profitable vision and his dream. Shame on you because if you are even a millionaire, you have been in my position before.

Well my friend, Go get it. Come back and report. Until then you are just a wantrepreneur.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
I pm'd him goodluck from his first thread with a note that we're not being harsh to hurt his feelings, we're being harsh and real because that's what he needs right now. There were words of encouragement said... but sadly he never messaged me back a single word. Must have been too busy signing autographs or something.

ps. I love using pronouns to talk about a person in their own thread. :smilielol:

really? I think it was because we were talking on my first thread about EDM, your from seattle and go to foundation nightclub right? I knew you've been partially behind me but thank you for your time my friend.

And I was speaking about the people that PMed me from this thread saying they believe in me. Its really great of all of you guys, especially since you're probably in a position where people don't want to help you out but your making you goals happen anyway.

Well my friend, Go get it. Come back and report. Until then you are just a wantrepreneur.

Well thank you for converting from a #discourger and giving me some support, i'm sure the whole forum appreciates it. I will don't you worry, and not a wantreprenur because I already started. Cheers Jack.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Well thank you for converting from a #discourger and giving me some support. I will dont you worry, and not a wantreprenur because I already started. Cheers.

I am not giving you support, I think you are a dumbass, and I bet whatever you think will happen won't and in 5 years you will be some douche at the club telling crack ho's how you used to be famous.

Having said that and please take this as encouragement, I hope you prove me wrong.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
I am not giving you support, I think you are a dumbass, and I bet whatever you think will happen won't and in 5 years you will be some douche at the club telling crack ho's how you used to be famous.

Having said that and please take this as encouragement, I hope you prove me wrong.

well than you are still a #discourager

See everyone, this is the perfect example of someone who tries to bring us down. He doesn't know me, he doesn't even know what my company is, and he sure doesn't know the drive I had behind me, because if he did he wouldn't say half the things.

The #discouragers in this thread are trying to discourage me from something they can't even see, that's why they aren't succeeding, and is why i'm still here standing tall after 8 pages of flaming. It's really sad to see people be so negative about an entrepreneur who came here to become successful.

Trust me i'm encouraged enough you dont need to insult me to do that for me, and you will be proved wrong just like many others.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.