The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bangkok - DCBKK Meetup

JamesSJ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 25, 2012
Sure thing.

Where: Cloud 47
TIme: 7 pm

PM me if you're coming and I'll give you my phone number

Hey Jake, I'm interested in coming (we met at the Hong Kong meetup a couple of years ago). I tried to PM you but seems like you have messaging switched off. Anyways - add me to the list!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Hey Jake, I'm interested in coming (we met at the Hong Kong meetup a couple of years ago). I tried to PM you but seems like you have messaging switched off. Anyways - add me to the list!
PMs should work. I just received one from someone else that said they were coming.

Looking forward to meeting again!

I'll shoot you a msg

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Bumping the thread for those paying attention.

I have never eaten there before so I cannot speak for the food. Up to you if you want to eat beforehand or grab a meal there.

Dress code says casual.I believe shorts are allowed but I do not know what everyone wants to do from there so wearing jeans may be a safe bet..unless we decide not to visit any other sky bars or "HiSo" type places once we depart there.

If anyone wants a point of contact pm me..if not just look for the tall, bald, bearded guy with a tower or barrel of beer in front of him.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I'm going to try to get my buddy who's flying in to come as well, not confirmed but I think he'll come.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Final bump for visibility.

See you guys tonight :tiphat:

Please SEARCH before posting.