The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a motivation partner

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
I am working on my dream career with all of my free time outside my job. I am very driven, and work on my dream every day hours and hours. I am interested in finding someone similar who is equally working as hard as they can on their dream or goal and wants to work together to push each other, keep each other motivated, set goals on a daily basis through text, email, and phone. If anyone is seriously interested, let me know.

Richard

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnjohnson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 2, 2015
I am seriously interested. I am able to go as far as it takes and work many hours each day. Let me know if you are interested. I think this could function very well.

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
I am seriously interested. I am able to go as far as it takes and work many hours each day. Let me know if you are interested. I think this could function very well.
I am working with another motivation partner, but if someone were really motivated it could be beneficial to us all. I am a musician working many hours each day towards my goal, and my goal is my #1 priority in my life, and for my partner he is a screenwriter and has a similar mindset.

Each day with fill out this report and email to each other:
PLANNING
Did you meet your goals yesterday?
What are you planning on working on today?
MOTIVATION
Motivation level yesterday (scale 1-10)
Did you take time to get/stay motivated?
Did you do anything extra not originally planned?
MINDSET
Negativity level yesterday: (scale 1-10)
FOCUS
Procrastinating: (scale 1-10)
What did you do to procrastinate/avoid your work/goals?
Focus: (scale 1-10)

Let me know if you are interested, and if you are, please tell me about what you are working on, how many hours each day, and what kind of things you do to get/stay motivated.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
Richard

db7903915

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Aug 8, 2014
Canada
I am working with another motivation partner, but if someone were really motivated it could be beneficial to us all. I am a musician working many hours each day towards my goal, and my goal is my #1 priority in my life, and for my partner he is a screenwriter and has a similar mindset.

PLANNING
MOTIVATION
MINDSET
FOCUS

Let me know if you are interested, and if you are, please tell me about what you are working on, how many hours each day, and what kind of things you do to get/stay motivated.

Richard

I'd love to be in on this as well. We can use an online service like Slack to follow the outline above!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
It helps to have a clear punishment when you don't meet your goals. Every time the answer is no to this, you have to immediately donate $20 to some anti-charity.

My group does $500 punishments, but not many people are as crazy as us. :D

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
It helps to have a clear punishment when you don't meet your goals. Every time the answer is no to this, you have to immediately donate $20 to some anti-charity.

My group does $500 punishments, but not many people are as crazy as us. :D
That is pretty hardcore. Tell me about your goals, what you're working on, and what kinds of things you do to get motivated/stay motivated.

Johnjohnson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 2, 2015

PLANNING
MOTIVATION
MINDSET
FOCUS

Richard

I like your organized style. I am still interested. I am an app developer who works primarily on social networks.I work on my apps around 5-9 hours each day. To stay motivated, I look at all of my successful competitors and their positive reviews on the app store. I also try to compete with myself in terms of productivity each day. Thank you for your consideration.

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
I like your organized style. I am still interested. I am an app developer who works primarily on social networks.I work on my apps around 5-9 hours each day. To stay motivated, I look at all of my successful competitors and their positive reviews on the app store. I also try to compete with myself in terms of productivity each day. Thank you for your consideration.
No kidding, I'm a programmer too! (by day, and only to pay the bills) Can you fill out the daily report tomorrow and email it to me. I will forward it to the other guy Luke and we'll go from there. I want to check with him to see how he feels about adding another person on. Send me your email address so we can send you our reports also. Thanks John
Richard

Last edited:

Brian E.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 14, 2015
I may be new here, but I would be willing to work with you as well.. My main aim is to become a motivational speaker/life coach, but am currently workig my way towards that dream, slow step by step. First off, allow me to re-introduce myself as i have introduced myself on the forums elsewhere,too.
I'm Brian E. I am 28 years old, married, and have a 4 year old son. My main motivation is to make a difference in their lives as well as others. I am currently working on what I call Daily Successes which is reading a bit of success books every day. First, I am working towards becoming a pro wrestler, but above all else, a successful entrepreneur and investor, too.
I am looking for mentors, as well as masterminds to put together a mastermind group of positive minded individuals, to help empower each other and teach each other, so that not just one life, but many lives are helped and fulfilled.
Any other questions, just ask.
My daily routine involves:(not including eating, as that is a basic given).
Meditation
Motivational videos through Youtube and GaiamTV
Reading a bit of Success books and writing in my Success Journal
Exercising or Spending Time with Family and Source
Free time

For me, I like that outline above...but above all, the quest continues!

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
I may be new here, but I would be willing to work with you as well.. My main aim is to become a motivational speaker/life coach, but am currently workig my way towards that dream, slow step by step. First off, allow me to re-introduce myself as i have introduced myself on the forums elsewhere,too.
I'm Brian E. I am 28 years old, married, and have a 4 year old son. My main motivation is to make a difference in their lives as well as others. I am currently working on what I call Daily Successes which is reading a bit of success books every day. First, I am working towards becoming a pro wrestler, but above all else, a successful entrepreneur and investor, too.
I am looking for mentors, as well as masterminds to put together a mastermind group of positive minded individuals, to help empower each other and teach each other, so that not just one life, but many lives are helped and fulfilled.
Any other questions, just ask.
My daily routine involves:(not including eating, as that is a basic given).
Meditation
Motivational videos through Youtube and GaiamTV
Reading a bit of Success books and writing in my Success Journal
Exercising or Spending Time with Family and Source
Free time

For me, I like that outline above...but above all, the quest continues!
That sounds really good, let me send you a conversation request and we can continue.

Richard

richardm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 19, 2015
Anyone that's interested send me a conversation request. Thanks!
Richard

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Tell me about your goals, what you're working on, and what kinds of things you do to get motivated/stay motivated.
I sell a mindset training course that teaches people how to overcome procrastination, find the path to their goals, and rewire their brain to overcome limiting beliefs.

To stay motivated: Emotions drive us to take action, not logic.
1-We are motivated by pain and pleasure (it's built into our DNA as a survival mechanism - that's why the immediate pain when you don't take action is so effective). Also seeing a reward as soon as you take a big action towards your goals.

2-The second thing is to set small wins along the way to your big goal. Bought your first facebook ad? Awesome! You achieved success because you now know how to buy a facebook ad.

3- There is no failure, only feeedback. Lost $100 on that ad with no customers? Awesome! Now you know how NOT to target.

4- The accountability group you are starting will help as long as everyone keeps eachother in check with the punishments and rewards system.

ziomgg

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2015
Guys i can create a mastermind Group on Facebook and we can split on small Group. Write a message to me!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...