The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to stop teens from texting while driving

Change

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Mar 15, 2015
Want a way to kill it?

FORGET SAMSUNG.

CREATE a basic-working******* model. TEST IT! MAKE SURE IT WORKS!
CONTRACT YOURSELF/THE PROGRAM with Apple/phone service providers..maybe look into government legislation and have something created- work on "offering things THEY (the gov) need*"

Such as a guaranteed way to stop texting/driving...your app is that* way.

Okay, so people text and drive, and so what some of them die?! Work on that scare, and CREATE THE NEED for what you have in store.

Plenty of ways to take this- I think contracting with the big fish is the way to really go. The cell phone service providers* are the guys you want to work a deal with.

"Join Sprint Today! We have a GUARANTEED WAY to save your childs life!" (quick marketing type of jargon you/they can use... use your imagination- and really, the only limit is your ability to talk to people that matter*

Have fun!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rinzler

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 21, 2014
Northern California
Want a way to kill it?

FORGET SAMSUNG.

CREATE a basic-working******* model. TEST IT! MAKE SURE IT WORKS!
CONTRACT YOURSELF/THE PROGRAM with Apple/phone service providers..maybe look into government legislation and have something created- work on "offering things THEY (the gov) need*"

Such as a guaranteed way to stop texting/driving...your app is that* way.

Okay, so people text and drive, and so what some of them die?! Work on that scare, and CREATE THE NEED for what you have in store.

Plenty of ways to take this- I think contracting with the big fish is the way to really go. The cell phone service providers* are the guys you want to work a deal with.

You're the man! I'll report back here once I start making more progress.
It's a major problem, with major potential for us to step in and try to make an impact.

Change

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Mar 15, 2015
People always say "you're the man" ... or "PERFECT I'll DO IT!!!"

Not many people think of doing it and changing, past the first hour...

Are you going to make a difference? Or are you going to keep changing dinner table cloths at a restaurant? (No disrespect to those who wait tables, I used to do the same...just a figure of expression/change, in order to change where you are...It can be done, if you just "do it.")

JAMES-L67

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 24, 2014
Didn't read the whole thread, but my idea:

Ban automatic transmissions :p that'll help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Didn't read the whole thread, but my idea:

Ban automatic transmissions :p that'll help!

As much as I'd like to see every car on the road have 3 pedals, that would never in a million years happen.

Besides, most of the idiots I see texting and driving do so on the highway. No shifting to be done at those speeds.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.