The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm Ettan. Entrepreneur, e-tailer, student, etc.

Ettan Bazil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 20, 2015
London, UK
Hello.

I just joined this forum after reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm already hooked. Just the 'Top 3 Books' thread was enough to get my juices flowing. What a great thing to be a part of!

Will speak about myself quickly and try not to ramble.

I built an online collectables retailer called Stampbank 18 months ago and it now generates a steady passive income of around $2000 a month. Not a fortune, but growth is around 20% per month and I hope to double revenue by December. I have around 1300 products and sell in the local language in 8 countries. Almost all operations are automated except accounting and re-stocking which I'm working on at the moment.

My strengths are in coding (html/css/php), graphic design, music production and branding. I'm pretty good at SEO. I've learnt more in the past 18 months than in the previous 20 years combined.

I've become a bit of an Amazon sharp-shooter and am a dominant presence in the stamps, coins and banknote categories. That being said I'm still a newbie and feel like I'm just at the beginning of a journey. I'm learning every day and will continue to learn for as long as I can.

I love reading!

This is a great place and I would love to speak to like-minded people so get in touch. If I can help anyone with anything please also get in touch.

A few things I have learnt

Excel is a powerful tool
Inventory is key in online selling (treasure your *csv)
Learn how to do it yourself, then pay someone else to do it (better than you)
Customer service in Japanese is a tricky thing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ettan Bazil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 20, 2015
London, UK
Welcome. What made you get into the stamps business?

Hi, A friend who is a collector and dealer asked me to build a website for him. After we discussed it he asked me if I would like to get involved In the business and it went from there. He's now my business partner

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
Little intro to the community:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/absolute-beginners-guide-to-tmf-tflf.54998/

Best thread on the forum, doesn't get bumped often enough:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ng-real-value-building-real-businesses.48021/

Drop a post in here and let MJ know you read his book, too. It also helps folks answer your questions, because they know you have an understanding of TMF :
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/ive-read-the-the-millionaire-fastlane.28234/

Welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.