The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New kid on the block from Michigan

Rick88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 27, 2015
Michigan
Hi,

Well not a kid anymore at 55 years old, but it sounded good.

Yes...I have been either a sidewalker or slowlaner all 55 years, but better late than never to change course and experience the process of the road trip.

It's my understanding that I have to learn to make a $1.00 as an entrepreneur before $100.00 and on up the ladder by steps to millions. Thus I chose as a strategy to use the internet as my money tree seedling as the short term goal which I will provide a needed service to the marketplace. I will use this as seed money to finance the long term goal.

I would appreciate feedback on this. Tell me what you think.

I am glad I discovered this support system as I am surrounded by non believing sidewalkers. But i have faced many challenges in life thus far, so they cannot beat me down. It's just more motivation to prove them wrong.

Rick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Welcome Rick,

You've found the best source of information on the planet for entrepreneurs. Read the book if you haven't, read all of the gold threads, but most importantly just start.

Your plan has been used by countless successful people before you and is certainly a good one. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Good luck, man.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Welcome to the forum. I'm a former Western Michigan resident. Are you from the Yooper or a Troll like me? lol For those that don't know what that means. It's a joke with Michigan. If you live under the Mackinac Bridge you're a troll.

This is a smaller bridge I used to live by. Kind of cool looking at from this view. lol

Rick88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 27, 2015
Michigan
Hi Axiom,

You got that right about good info...I read the book and took notes and I joined the forum a couple days ago and have read alot of interesting and useful posts, whether it be gold, fastlane, ideas....whatever.

Sounds like I'm heading in the right direction with the plan.

Thanks for the feedback.

Rick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rick88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 27, 2015
Michigan
Hey Mattie,

I am a southern troll. Used to run a truck route through Grand Haven. Been across that bridge alot.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Welcome to the forum! As a Michigan native myself, and, um, non-teenager, I'll be interested to see what fastlane routes you pursue.

A side observation. It seems to me that a good chunk of intro posts are entitled, "Nineteen Year Old Plans to Do/Earn Such-And-Such..." I'm always impressed by the fact these members are getting started to soon, and thus, will be able to enjoy more years of potential financial rewards. But I still think that experience in the "real world" is a highly valuable (and often overlooked) asset.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to future posts!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...