The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A sample of my relationship e-book, tell me what you think?

What do you think so far?

• Total voters

Fedor50

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2013
You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. I personally make a VERY great living online selling dating and pick-up products. Despite what most people falsely believe, people like to pay for valuable premium content even IF that very same information can be found online for FREE.

Want to know why?

Because people do not really value information that is given for FREE.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fedor50

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2013
A lot of guys today don't know how to read signs from women. They get into a relationship fast without asking themselves, hey, how many sexual partners did this women have before I met her, is she a heavy drinker, does she have ex-boyfriends in the background that she didn't tell you. These are important questions for any long term relationship because you avoid all these headaches down the road. I know this to be true, because I've seen it happen, but of course if you're just looking to screw around, then hey, this is not my place and time. I want to help guys see these signs ahead of time. Yes, my content is up there where certain people will not agree with what I have to say. But those people out there that need advice, I'm certainly here to help. I can't please everyone these days. I hope none of you read me wrong, I'm just trying to help out certain people in a certain niche.

Thanks for all the comments guys. You really have given me different perspectives on this. I know what I need to do
I agree with this statement. most guys into relationships with women for all of the wrong reasons.

Midas Touch

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Mar 31, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm new to this website and I'm liking it so far. Great people on here and a great source of info. Here is my story. I'm currently working from paycheck to paycheck, and I'm not liking it. I was thinking of ways on how to make money and have some extra cash lying around. It took me a while to plan out what I wanted to sell or provide in service. I have a bunch of ideas but most of them don't come to fruition. Some of my friends tell me that I give really solid advice on how to keep long term relationships. Apparently they tell me I know what to look for. So I set out to create possibly an e-book for others to benefit from. I'm not your average guru telling you how to get a girl in 5 steps or less, or how to pick up women, no, I'm more of your man in how to look for the right woman and make her a keeper. It's a bit controversial in terms of the ideas and tips I give out, so be warned. Anyway, please let me know your thoughts on my e-book. I'm really trying to set out and help guys with choosing the right woman and keeping her for a very long time. I know there is a ton of information out there on how to attract women and how to get women to have sex with you, but my main goal is to let guys know, maybe this type of stuff is not what you are looking for and I have a solution to your problem, my e-book.

I'm still writing it and I'm currently working on the cover myself. I'm very good with Photoshop and know my way around it. I just have to get people's opinion on the book and if this is something you might buy for yourself.

Thanks again, below is my e-book

INTRODUCTION
The first thing you should know about me is that I'm Bosnian. In Bosnia, women and men know their roles in nature. Men provide food, shelter, and bring in the cash. Women take care of the children, clean the house and make sure there is food ready when her man comes from a long day at work. I'm telling you ahead of time, this book is controversial, meaning that a lot of people will not like what I have to say. Here is my answer to you, I've tried it and had no problems implementing these ideas into action when I was looking for my ideal woman. So far, I'm in a healthy relationship with my wife for the past 5 years. This book is about picking the right woman and avoiding all the headaches with today's gurus telling you this and that. I will teach you tips on how to find the right woman and avoid all the slutty ones. I'm not going to waste too much of your time, let's get right down to it.

*Never date women who go to clubs or bars.
Clubs and bars are for single people or friends going out and having a good time. Most of the time women get drunk, tell their boyfriends a guy made a move on them and shit went down. At this point, the boyfriend is a little bit delusional. He tells himself that he trusts her but not the other guy. This is a big mistake. I can tell you this. Women lie too much and twist the story in their favor to make them look like the victim. You obviously know you can't trust her now, but you still do anyway, why? because you're delusional. Bars and clubs are not a place to pick up women for long term relationships. Maybe for short term or one nighters, but that's about it. For long term relationships, you need to do a little more work. Avoid women who go to these types of places. It won't be a happy ending for you.

*Avoid extroverted women.
I say this because most of them will come running to you when you ignore them. I've had women who gave me their phone numbers call me and text me because I was playing hard to get. I wasn't trying to. I simply was not interested. What happened? It made them crazy. They started to up the texts and calls and tried to get me to hang out with them. I literally did nothing and they came flocking. It doesn't hurt to be handsome though. That's part of it. I'll tell you this, when you work for something, you get the most benefit out of it. It presents a challenge to you and you must find a way to overcome it. When a girl keeps contacting you because you haven't contacted her back, she really is not a keeper. She is an attention whore. She is wondering why you haven't called or texted her like all the other guys who were idiots to even talk to her. The girls you should be going after are shy women. You see, they are a huge challenge to obtain. Think of it this way, you are the hunter and she is the hunted. It should be this way because it's in the nature of how things should work. When you get the opposite, it becomes too fake, not ordinary and that is why you should avoid it. It took me 3 years to make sure I picked the right wife, I had to make sure I was 500% sure she was the one, and you know what? I'm happy and she's happy. No bullshit games, no fakes, no lies, no going out with other men, and no sluts.

*Avoid women who say they are independent or career focused.
You don't need to bother with these women. They are trying to be masculine and feminists have already infected their minds on how she should think about relationships. Real women will stand by their man and let him be the bread winner, not the other way around. In the old times, men in their tribes would be out hunting for food to feed their families, while the women would be with the kids waiting on her man to provide for them. It's also a great feeling to know you are the bread winner in the family, because you know how to get shit done and know what it takes at all costs to protect and feed the ones you love. Women who are career focused usually don't even know what it's like being in a relationship. I've met these type of women before and you know what I ask them? When was the last time you have been with a guy? Their response is usually something like this, "I don't have time for men, I don't want to cook or clean for him, I like being independent." Well guess what? In her older years, she will question what happened and where she went wrong with men.

*Work out and eat right.
What does this have to do with relationships? I'll tell you what this has to do with relationships. Do you want to be a slob? a guy with a beer belly? A beta male? what's that? is that a NO I hear. Well then, good, you should be at peak physical condition when you are with your woman. Why? Well for one, you are healthy and strong. You show dedication in building yourself and avoid being all slobby and disgusting like most of the men you see today. Here is the thing, getting up and going to exercise is a huge deal that most people don't even have the balls to do. They usually tell themselves, "I'm too tired from work," "I'll do it tomorrow." Let me tell you something, there is no tomorrow. There never will be a tomorrow. You need to get up from that couch and start doing, start taking action and get your health on track, You don't have to be a body builder, just make sure you exercise and eat right and not end up becoming fat. Women will appreciate this because you show dedication and know what it takes to achieve success.

*Spend 30 Minutes on your dates.
You read that right. In the past I have gone on dates with women who I spent hours with and you know where that got me? The friend zone. How? because she knew too much about me, and I knew too much about her. Most guys who get the chance to go out with their ideal woman, get over confident and too excited and ruin the date because they talked too much. When you set up your first date, it should be short and sweet and to the point. FInd out who she is, what she does, and most importantly try to find out how many partners she has had in the past. Why you ask? The more partners a woman has had, the less reliable she is in terms of keeping her. Most of the time when a woman has 4 to 8+ partners, she was just looking to get some dick in her mouth and tell her friends how many guys she's been with. Avoid these women at all costs. Not worth your effort. When it comes to your dates, take her to the waterfront, or downtown. some place you can get a quick bite or a drink and get to know her. If you see something that is off putting, trust that gut feeling and don't go on a second date. If however you do see that she is a genuine girl and has no baggage behind her, look into it. Set up another date the following week and start taking each date to the next level.

****MOST IMPORTANT TIP OF ALL TIPS: Your email, facebook, texts, and calls should be used as tools in making a date with her, not chatting with her. You can do that later when she is your girlfriend. A lot of guys will make the assumption that if she is answering his texts and facebook messages, she must be interested. Well here is something to think about. Most guys fail on this level because they let out too much info on them through these texts and messages. You do not want to do that. You need to see her in person and talk ONLY then. I don't want to see you chatting with her 24/7 on your phone. Why? because you are digging your own grave in entering the friend zone. This is a huge tip you need to keep in mind. If the one thing you get out of this book, it's this one important tip. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE.

I think you should sell an ebook like this. Waaaaay too many articles and books are politically correct and give crap advice. Cite studies to make your ebook stronger. I remember an article on the front of Yahoo that said women who do housework are more happier than women who make their husbands help them. Look it up.

You could even do your own research. Write a survey and send it to 1000 females for a chance to enter a raffle and what not.

Go into evolutionary psychology? I mean if people are still talking about Freud and Jung...

Market this ebook towards red-pill people. The average Joe Schmo is gonna be all uppity with this ebook while a certain audience will have an open mind.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
The number of times I wrote something nasty in this box, then deleted it...

I won't help you because your content is harmful. I want no part in helping spread something detrimental to society.

G

GuestUser113

The number of times I wrote something nasty in this box, then deleted it...

I won't help you because your content is harmful. I want no part in helping spread something detrimental to society.

350x700px-LL-26cd55f6_backawayslowly.gif

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
It sounds like you are writing this book out of past failure and hate for women, not out of how to be successful in a relationship.

"Don't do this, don't date that type, this type of women is trash." I can see your point of view, but I disagree with it completely because you degrade women (who like sex). This is actually going to be all of women. Your ramblings are more about how to find the perfect virgin who will fall into ancient norms.

You're trying to help people in the U.S., but I don't think there is a market for you here. Perhaps I'm wrong. I personally believe the way to get a long-term relationship is more about YOU, than it is about finding the perfect girl. You have to have your priorities in line, for example, working, gym, self-educating, self-enlightening, working towards goals, and already have an abundance of women in your life. When these happen, its so easy to find a girlfriend.

It sounds like you are coming from a scarcity mindset, my friend, where your wife has been the only women ever in your life. I am not discouraging at all, but I think your target market is moving away from these ideals.

Your original post reeked of the word "I" or "me" and less about your audience. Just because your good at something (passion) does not mean there is a market for here, as I see here. I could write a run-of-the-mill fitness ebook because I love working out, but following your passion doesn't lead to wealth. Fulfilling a need within a specific niche does, and I don't see "general long term relationship advice and obtaining the perfect girl" to be niche-y enough to yield any results based on your level of expertise (is 5 years really considered all that long for marriage?)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Midas Touch

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Mar 31, 2014
It sounds like you are writing this book out of past failure and hate for women, not out of how to be successful in a relationship.

"Don't do this, don't date that type, this type of women is trash." I can see your point of view, but I disagree with it completely because you degrade women (who like sex). This is actually going to be all of women. Your ramblings are more about how to find the perfect virgin who will fall into ancient norms.

You're trying to help people in the U.S., but I don't think there is a market for you here. Perhaps I'm wrong. I personally believe the way to get a long-term relationship is more about YOU, than it is about finding the perfect girl. You have to have your priorities in line, for example, working, gym, self-educating, self-enlightening, working towards goals, and already have an abundance of women in your life. When these happen, its so easy to find a girlfriend.

It sounds like you are coming from a scarcity mindset, my friend, where your wife has been the only women ever in your life. I am not discouraging at all, but I think your target market is moving away from these ideals.

Your original post reeked of the word "I" or "me" and less about your audience. Just because your good at something (passion) does not mean there is a market for here, as I see here. I could write a run-of-the-mill fitness ebook because I love working out, but following your passion doesn't lead to wealth. Fulfilling a need within a specific niche does, and I don't see "general long term relationship advice and obtaining the perfect girl" to be niche-y enough to yield any results based on your level of expertise (is 5 years really considered all that long for marriage?)

There is a market and it's growing. It's called "red pill."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.