The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck somewhere or afraid of failures? These 11 Quotes will be your friends from now.

Anything related to matters of the mind

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
One way I’ve prepared for my own unanticipated, but nonetheless certain, failures and obstacles is by memorizing these 11 quotes:

1. "What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." – Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900
  2. "Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." Samuel Johnson 1709-84.
  3. "Sweet are the uses of adversity." – William Shakespeare, 1564-1616
  4. "When it’s darkest, men see the stars." – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803-1882
  5. "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." – General George S. Patton, 1885-1945
  6. "When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water." – Benjamin Franklin, 1706-1790
  7. "A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind." – John Neal, 1793-1876
  8. "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." – Anon
  9. "He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity." – Ben Jonson, c. 1573-1637
  10. "Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well." – Jack London, 1878-1916
  11. "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Another copy and paste from another source?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.