The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

funny slowlane LinkedIn article headlines for fastlaners to laugh at

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
What Job Burnout Feels Like
One Simple Dress Code Rule To Boost Your Career
7 Things Employees Wish They Could Tell Their Boss About Salaries
Six Signs They're Planning to Replace You
Why Your Résumé Won’t Get You the Job (But May Get You Noticed)
The Science Behind Successful Careers, Part 2
What if Your Boss Takes Credit for Your Ideas?
STOP Rushing To Retire Early
Top 7 Tips For Transitioning Into Your Perfect Career
How to tell your manager "You suck at managing me!"
Are You Powerful or Powerless in Your Career?
The Next Revolution in Office Fitness: Sit-Stand Conference Tables
The Power of College Internships

Your Boss is Your Customer. It’s Just a Matter of Perspective

a surprising amount of intelligent people actually eat this stuff up and the comment sections of these posts just show how seriously people take it. it feels crazy to take a step back and realise how stupid/selfish/insular people really are at their core and how obsessed people are with the idea of a "career" or job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia

wow, people really do settle for less and cede control in their lives to others far too easily. if you need a job, pick up the damn phone and set an in person interview to differentiate yourself. lol

attaching and sending a generic resume is no way to ask for a job you "want"

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
wow, people really do settle for less and cede control in their lives to others far too easily. if you need a job, pick up the damn phone and set an in person interview to differentiate yourself. lol

attaching and sending a generic resume is no way to ask for a job you "want"

Agreed exactly, when I was a bit younger, I needed some (very small) start-up cash to buy a few things like hosting, a wordpress theme, etc.

I didn't want to borrow money from anyone, so I figured it was time to get a job.

I Googled "highest paid teen jobs" and one of them was for working at a country club, so I went down to my local one and spoke with the manager, I told him I was a hard worker and was looking for a brief job over the summers 3-4 months.

He hired me the next day, I worked for 4 months before resigning, and saved every dime I made, now here I am with my start-up capital and I've been working on a small project for a while now.

My point is that for anyone just starting out in their fastlane, getting some small start-up capital is extremely easy, anyone can do it, and do it quickly.

Last edited:

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
a surprising amount of intelligent people actually eat this stuff up and the comment sections of these posts just show how seriously people take it. it feels crazy to take a step back and realise how stupid/selfish/insular people really are at their core and how obsessed people are with the idea of a "career" or job.

Is this really neccessary?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
All you can really do is try to be a light in the darkness, with all the flooding of feeds with those headlines, some people don't even know fastlane. It's very critical that you try to support everyone and not be selfish with fastlane knowledge (i've been guilty of this)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
All you can really do is try to be a light in the darkness

Not everybody loves coffee. It would be foolish for us to convince someone otherwise.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.