The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

croman...ready, set, go...ears open.

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
Hello everyone, hope all is well.

Im a 41 year old male from Canada.

I have been registered and browsing this forum for a handful of months. I am very impressed with the quality of people here. Finally, i am ready to get off my hands and fully commit to being focused on making my financial dreams a reality.

A little about myself...
I have not worked a 9-5 job in over 20 years..

I have always found a way to be financially "ok" thru legit and "non-legit" means. Please dont judge.

My non legit ways are a thing of the past...mainly to do with the marijuana industry.

I would justify my ways in the past by convincing myself that its more a medicine then a drug. But, prosecutors and the court system and a reality check made me realize that i was only fooling myself to justify my actions. Yes, i made some money,...but also lost a bunch...and in the end, I am no better off financially then the slowlaners ... slowly saving etc..

Shortcuts dont pay...not for me at least.

I then transformed my skill in cultivation towards a legal medicinal avenue here in Canada. Had invested time, and money into a large scale legal grow. The money partner i had took advantage of me by using his wealth to squeeze me out of a situation once it was established. This system would have netted me 7 figure yearly income... Basically i was pushed out as a minority shareholder/owner(35%) by someone with deep pockets and lack of morality. He basically attempted to bankrupt me thru courts and lawyer fees. I had to cut my losses and just walk away. He greedily succeeded in pushing me out...

I now am offered a position because of my skillset by other medical marijuana operators to be a project manager and make excellent money(in a slowlaners eyes). But as the medical program winds down and changes are implemented...we are talking about only 6months+ left to make money or impact.

Anyhow, my life is worthy of a book.lol

I have many stories, many highs, many lows, many triumphs, many mistakes...

I believe that nothing on earth is more important than free time(other than health)

I now have some possible opportunities, fastlane opportunities...

I will do my research,

I will ask many questions, ask for advice, and have open ears..

Thanks in advance,

croman

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...