The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Assistants. What have you hired them for? Like/Dislike

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

KC Dash

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 10, 2008
Dallas
With a spin off of MJ's FiveRR gigs thread... This is a thread for Virtual Assistant assignments that you have done, or thought about.

I have some real estate buddies that use them very successfully for mailers, and types of data collection and organization.

It seems like you can hire a virtual assistant for just about anything.

What have you hired a virtual assistant for, where from, and were you happy?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

melup

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2011
My VA wasn't in the typical sense as what many people know VA's to be. I hired a virtual assistant at all day pa to do some dictation/transcription and to act as an answering service for me. I was very happy with the service. I am currently looking for a virtual assistant for some other tasks. I need someone to write content for me and to help clear my inbox etc. I've looked on eLance which seems to have quite a few on there. Would stay away from fiverr personally but thats down to bad experience (not necessarily with VA's but other work I've outsourced there).

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne Liew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Nov 27, 2008
Malaysia
I have hired a VA from the Philippines via oDesk for a simple data entry and organization job for almost three months on a part time basis. I had a great experience with her and I will definitely work with her again. It was a job well done and except for the first few days, I don't have to worry about the work done because it's always there and instructions were followed closely.

andyredsox

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 24, 2012
VA's can make our lives easier.

Mine's taking care of emails, client sourcing, data entry and any other administrative function.

They can free you from being tied up in front of the computer doing stuff that you can actually delegate. I got one from the Philippines. You can check sites like Elance, odesk, and onlinejobs.ph.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.